+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

JamUSES

Jan 19, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm starting to wonder if I should be worried that I haven't heard back or if this is normal. I submitted my ITA in June and it's currently outside the normal processing time. at this point I think I'm still confused - I applied for SINP and received this email:
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
Your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP ‐ Express Entry sub‐category has been selected and you are invited to submit a formal application for review.

This is an ITA application correct?
Now, I submitted all required documents and I still haven't heard back.

raghkr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Hey everyone, I'm starting to wonder if I should be worried that I haven't heard back or if this is normal. I submitted my ITA in June and it's currently outside the normal processing time. at this point I think I'm still confused - I applied for SINP and received this email:
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
Your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP ‐ Express Entry sub‐category has been selected and you are invited to submit a formal application for review.

You are not alone.. I submitted my application on June 19th and status changed to Application Recieved on the same day. Till now, no movement.

Just FYI, they updated the processing times in their website for last quarter. For EE and OID the processing times increased to 25 weeks.

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020

I would say it is pretty normal. Processing time is 25 weeks now so it’s taking at least 5 months before you see any movement in your file. The good thing is that for Jun applicants at least the wait is almost over as they seem to be processing Jun OID applications as of now. Once you receive in process status, the nomination seems to be a matter of days if the all documents are okay.
What is your Application Received date BTW?

Reactions: Moyo4

Shravan_Kumar

Sep 21, 2020
sinp ita: 24/03/23
aor: 20/05/23
in process: I'm not sure "">19/10/23
sinp point 84 OID
It seems to be in process since October 19th ( maybe before)
Still seems to be within the 25 weeks current processing time that they updated for OID. Maybe by next week you can write to them regarding the status. They are bound give a proper reply instead of the generic automated reply if the processing time crosses what they have mentioned on their website.

Also hope all your documentation was correct as the cases that I have seen have been receiving nomination status within a week after getting in process status.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

anucanadapr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2023
I submitted my documents 75days ago. initially it was Application received then changed to ADR then submitted those then changed to submitted then completed in ADR section and over all now its showing In Process.... how long it will take... Can I be hopeful guys. pls help. NOC 00015 Senior Transport Manager.