+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ONLINE APPLICATION

Amijonzin

Nov 22, 2018
I hoo

Do you want to upload your the page.?maybe you should use a laptop. Your details should show once you login. Why do you want to edit?
I expected that it would show but it didn't. In the correspondence section it showed but in the applicant form 1, it is not showing.

lewz

Nov 22, 2018
Hi everyone. I’m trying to complete my online application on oasis but I’m currently stuck at Federal Forms. Where will I download these forms from to upload please? Thank you.

Tinuewa

Oct 13, 2018
@ashuindian I need your advice here. I submitted my application action for certification to the ministry of education In Saskatchewan,reply was that my degree is in economics and I should go and do at least a 9 unit course relating to early childhood education.

The is the only job I have an experience but it seem the degree I have is not matching. My on the job training is not recognized too. What should happen to my application the deadline is Dec 9.all informations and forms even proof of funds have been collected .I plan to submit and have my application in pending.

The short course is 3 month or less. Once 1 obtain the certificate I can send to them. What do you suggest please

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
@ashuindian I need your advice here. I submitted my application action for certification to the ministry of education In Saskatchewan,reply was that my degree is in economics and I should go and do at least a 9 unit course relating to early childhood education.

The is the only job I have an experience but it seem the degree I have is not matching. My on the job training is not recognized too. What should happen to my application the deadline is Dec 9.all informations and forms even proof of funds have been collected .I plan to submit and have my application in pending.

The short course is 3 month or less. Once 1 obtain the certificate I can send to them. What do you suggest please
This is not for you.
SINP people are very smart.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Do you mean I should not go for the course again. Please expanciate
Yes. You don't have Qualification related to that.

Reactions: Tinuewa

lewz

Nov 22, 2018
  • Hi everyone. I’m trying to complete my online application on oasis but I’m currently stuck at Federal Forms. Where will I download these forms from to upload please? Thank you.
    Please I’m on part 2, step 7 of the online application where I’m required to upload the generic application form for Canada. I can’t seem to download it and proceed ? Please someone who ja

Tinuewa

Oct 13, 2018
Use

• Please I’m on part 2, step 7 of the online application where I’m required to upload the generic application form for Canada. I can’t seem to download it and proceed ? Please someone who ja

It is better you don't rush part 2.look for a better computer download all the form ,fill it and scan to upload. Check their site for the federal form .It should be up to 6 or more

lewz

Nov 22, 2018

Really? I have a similar scenario. I got an invitation to apply for express entry category, having indicated that I had at least 1 year experience in social and community service work. My Bachelors is Finance and I have a diploma in Human Resource Management. WES evaluated the Bsc as 4 years equivalent and the diploma as 3 years. Can I use this diploma to get a letter of equivalency for social and community service from CASW? (the regulatory body for social and community service workers) Any thoughts on this please? Thank you.

abhi2884

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
I have created the account in OASIS and submitted my profile, I want to know, when I submitted my profile it didn't asked me to pay $300, where I can pay it? also while submitting profile for EOI do I need to fill any document apart from USE of Representative?