+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Yours is very close. Appl submitted on 8th Dec got picked up & nominated a week ago.
Yeah. I have seen that couple of guys received from 1st and 2nd week of Dec too. I hope this week they atleast move the status to IN Process. Eagerly waiting for this as my IELTS will get expire on 28th March 2020. Not sure if they will give nomination or ask me to reappear. Though I have other score cards but if it will use them then my points will go less than 68 as I got this ITA at 68. So fingers crossed.

SAR2883

Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys, are fixed deposits considered as valid proof of funds for SINP? I don't see FDs mentioned on their website. Kindly let me know

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Yeah. I have seen that couple of guys received from 1st and 2nd week of Dec too. I hope this week they atleast move the status to IN Process. Eagerly waiting for this as my IELTS will get expire on 28th March 2020. Not sure if they will give nomination or ask me to reappear. Though I have other score cards but if it will use them then my points will go less than 68 as I got this ITA at 68. So fingers crossed.
Wish u the very best..

emrob

Oct 10, 2019
Hi guys, are fixed deposits considered as valid proof of funds for SINP? I don't see FDs mentioned on their website. Kindly let me know
Yes, Fixed deposits are accepted by SINP but make sure they're 3 months or older at the time of application submission..

Reactions: SAR2883

emrob

Oct 10, 2019
Any idea if they take gift deed too? As mine 40% of the funds shown as gift deed and remaining funds as Provident funds.
It doesn't matter if it's a gift deed.Just make sure that the FD is 3 months or older..SINP doesn't care where the funds come from..

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
If you already get the ITA to apply to the SINP, your score is fixed. The expiration of IELTS result will not impact your SINP score. However, if you apply in EE category, I guess you need to retake Ielts in order to be eligible in EE pool.

d_vandana

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
I think they are processing file for specific NOC..as most of the files having activity are for NOC 2171..is there anyone with NOC 1311 ??
Though they are definitely processing ITA round of 17 October, but I have not heard much from other NOCs...I might be wrong...any inputs from the members???

Reactions: csuvadeep

vaasim123

Oct 23, 2019
I think they are processing file for specific NOC..as most of the files having activity are for NOC 2171..is there anyone with NOC 1311 ??
Though they are definitely processing ITA round of 17 October, but I have not heard much from other NOCs...I might be wrong...any inputs from the members???
MY NOC is 1311 and still it is application received. I submitted my application on 4th DEC

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
If you already get the ITA to apply to the SINP, your score is fixed. The expiration of IELTS result will not impact your SINP score. However, if you apply in EE category, I guess you need to retake Ielts in order to be eligible in EE pool.
Yeah. To apply in EE, once I will get nomination, I have some score cards by which I can be eligible for EE.