+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP October 2019 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Dear All, please help me understand, I have currently 67 points in the express entry eligibility criteria and I am going to loose a point by end of this month which will reduce my point to 66. My profile was created last July (2019). Profile validity is there till next July. Will this reduction of points make me ineligible for the EE draws.

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Dear All, please help me understand, I have currently 67 points in the express entry eligibility criteria and I am going to loose a point by end of this month which will reduce my point to 66. My profile was created last July (2019). Profile validity is there till next July. Will this reduction of points make me ineligible for the EE draws.
You already submitted your application to SNIP right? Is yes, than don't need to worry!

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
You already submitted your application to SNIP right? Is yes, than don't need to worry!
I have got the nomination and this 600 points is added to the Express Entry profile (FSW). However as my birthday is on 30th May. If I look at the eligibility criteria in EE (FSW) for this point will become 66. As you know for eligibility in FSW stream the minimum point is 67. Hence I am not sure whether if no more draws take place by end of this month whether I will become ineligible. The CRS score is currently 900 plus

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
Since you already got sinp nomination, and under express entry i guess you need minimum 67 for federal skilled worker category. I hope if you submit your ITA documents before it gets dropped to 66, you should be fine. Request experts to advise.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Since you already got sinp nomination, and under express entry i guess you need minimum 67 for federal skilled worker category. I hope if you submit your ITA documents before it gets dropped to 66, you should be fine. Request experts to advise.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
It’s a bit tricky as there is clear distinction of 67 points, however it does not detail a scenario where dropping of the point happens in between.

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I have got the nomination and this 600 points is added to the Express Entry profile (FSW). However as my birthday is on 30th May. If I look at the eligibility criteria in EE (FSW) for this point will become 66. As you know for eligibility in FSW stream the minimum point is 67. Hence I am not sure whether if no more draws take place by end of this month whether I will become ineligible. The CRS score is currently 900 plus

Either you can submit your documents for ITA before May 30 or you may end up in rewriting your IELTS to improve you score to make federal score 67

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Either you can submit your documents for ITA before May 30 or you may end up in rewriting your IELTS to improve you score to make federal score 67
For the spouse adaptability points, is it necessary for her to write IELTS or is it enough to show her bachelors degree in literature (English).

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
For the spouse adaptability points, is it necessary for her to write IELTS or is it enough to show her bachelors degree in literature (English).
I dont know why you ask this, spouse adaptability points can increase your CRS score not federal score. Since you already have nomination why this adaptability points required?

gg205

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I dont know why you ask this, spouse adaptability points can increase your CRS score not federal score. Since you already have nomination why this adaptability points required?
My mistake, please ignore my above statement. Per below link, for adaptability points spouse IELTS / canadian degree / canadian work experience is required

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
If my criteria score is 67 now and to be reduced to 66 by month end. My question was Will I still become ineligible due to this. Adaptability has 10 points under the 100 points Federal grid.

nirmit01

Mar 31, 2020
Is this federal score consider in SINP OID after province nomination ? please guide me i m bit confused thankyou

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
You'd been nominated as per your previous posts but now why are you posting a query regarding eligibility criteria for express entry?

Reactions: shank15

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
You'd been nominated as per your previous posts but now why are you posting a query regarding eligibility criteria for express entry?
Exactly what I've been wondering.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility.html
Extract from above link:
Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet local labour market needs.

The above link tells us that there are 4 programs in total. Express Entry manages 3 of them and the 4th one is PNP, managed by provinces.

Once someone receives Nomination from PNP, all they have to do is wait for ITA from Express Entry and submit the necessary documents. Points will not matter anymore since 600 is being added. The main reason for 600 points is to guarantee selection in the upcoming draw.

ZiadShem

Jan 2, 2020
Exactly what I've been wondering.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility.html
Extract from above link:
Provinces and territories can also recruit candidates from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet local labour market needs.

The above link tells us that there are 4 programs in total. Express Entry manages 3 of them and the 4th one is PNP, managed by provinces.

Once someone receives Nomination from PNP, all they have to do is wait for ITA from Express Entry and submit the necessary documents. Points will not matter anymore since 600 is being added. The main reason for 600 points is to guarantee selection in the upcoming draw.
Well SINP EE process is quite different from FSW EE process. I have been nominated by SINP, once I have accepted their nomination, I will given 600 points which will add up to the existing CRS score.
For the FSW EE process we have an eligibility criteria of 67/100 which is the minimum eligibility points required to qualify for FSW. Only if you are eligible then would you qualify for this and CRS score generated. The validity is for a year unless the IELTS or other points drop. In my case the 67 point eligibility will drop to 66 by the end of this month. This may invalidate my current EE profile and I need to either rewrite the IELTS or provide other means to increase my points.
The question is if there is an draw before the month end and if I am invited may be I do not require to redo the IELTS or increase the eligibility points. This I have raised with a consultant and once I get a confirmed answer, I would be able to ascertain my future course of action.