+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP: Nomination from SK

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
hi i heard uk asking for english test for snip family application ? is it true then what will happen any solution ?

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
once you have been nominated a visa office cannot refuse your application unless it deals with fraudulent documents or information or medical inadmissibility

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
patience said:
once you have been nominated a visa office cannot refuse your application unless it deals with fraudulent documents or information or medical inadmissibility
[/quot

This is not the case please consult "OP 7b Provincial Nominees" from cic website

hasse

May 11, 2010
thanks patience.

its good to hear that. i willget the file no or medical call soooon cuz its been more than 2months sincemy papers were delivered at the london office but since then no response ?

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS is not require according to SINP website for reference you can visit the SINP immigration website and check the general question.

SINP web site clealy mention in general questions that you can prove your english language requirement from one of the following.

How can I meet the language requirements?

If you were educated in a country where the first language is English you may not need additional proof of your language ability. If your first language is not English you must prove your English language ability with one of the following:

SINP 500-8 Affidavit of English Language Ability
If you have a job offer from a Saskatchewan employer, they must complete this form to verify that you have language skills necessary to do the job;
Education/training documents that demonstrate you have attended education institutions where the language of instruction was English/French and show the length of the program;
Language testing results that equal a score of six or greater on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
Certificates of English/French Language training with a letter that shows the length of the program; or
Employment references with English/French as the principal language of communication.

So if any one who is receiving the letter from the CIC office in London or any other visa office asking about IELTS they can contact to the SINP Manager Mr.David Li or Tracy and mention them the above link of requirement of SINP according to their website or application guide. we should contact to SINP office to Solve this Issue. Thanks and good luck with immigration Process.

adaa

Jul 27, 2010
plz can any one tell me that i m applying for sinp under skilled worker and also having job offer.employer gave me a affidavit to prove my eng language skills do visa officer ask to me for ielts i have 4 band ielts what i do plz plz help regards

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes i have bee nominated under sinp and my case is in islamabad and waiting for medical.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am also Nomination from SK, i need some help to fill the forms, i have any problem in any point so can u help me patience? or anyone else?

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Asad,

I can help you any time if you have any problem filling your forms or else.

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
ave complete Bachelor of commerce from canada itself. it was 4 yr program. so do i still need IELTS or my university education is fine to prove my language efficiency?

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
i got successful nomination in april 2009 and presently in canda

xavior

Aug 1, 2010
I got nominated under Sk PNP.i yet have not applied to CHC London.I ,now want to get merry with my class fellow the soonest .My question is

! Should i simply add her name after i merry her and apply CHC london ?
! How many days i have b4 i have to submit my application to CHC london after i got nominated.60days or 120 days?
! If i merry her now and then apply to CHC.would this option will delay the process OR i apply CHC alone then merry her and send the updates?
! God forbid if i merry and apply CHC london within my 120 OR 60 days i have ,would they ask me to get the nomination updated first??
! OR should i process alone ,if approved i and land alone then come back and merry and go back and sponsor my newly wed wife from Canada {like after 18-24 Months . Angry } would this option be faster??

Any piece of work done regarding my questions would highly be appre

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xavior said:
I got nominated under Sk PNP.i yet have not applied to CHC London.I ,now want to get merry with my class fellow the soonest .My question is

! Should i simply add her name after i merry her and apply CHC london ?
! How many days i have b4 i have to submit my application to CHC london after i got nominated.60days or 120 days?
! If i merry her now and then apply to CHC.would this option will delay the process OR i apply CHC alone then merry her and send the updates?
! God forbid if i merry and apply CHC london within my 120 OR 60 days i have ,would they ask me to get the nomination updated first??
! OR should i process alone ,if approved i and land alone then come back and merry and go back and sponsor my newly wed wife from Canada {like after 18-24 Months . Angry } would this option be faster??

Any piece of work done regarding my questions would highly be appre
contact SK and ask them if they will send you updated nomination to include the name of your wife.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear mibaloch2000,

i have to submit my documents in LONDON.. can u tell me how much funds i need as PROOF OF FUNDS