+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP LETTER OF INTENT

mamamia0110

Aug 6, 2019
Hello all, can you please review my LOI to SINP and give me your opinion if it is convincing? thanks for your time & help :

Government of Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP)
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, SK, S4P 2C7

Subject: Letter of Intent to reside in Saskatchewan

Dear Sir/Madam,
Through this letter, I would like to confirm my genuine intention to reside in Saskatchewan.
At the time of submission, I am 37 years old married female with one son who is now 5 years old. I am well educated and currently hold a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. In the past years, I have more than 14 years of full-time work experience as Construction Estimator in occupations described under Category '2' and teer '2' of the National Occupational Classifications (22303). As well as my reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are very good, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work.

Statistics Canada's latest figures highlight Saskatchewan's remarkable achievement, placing third nationwide for year-over-year growth in investment in building construction. As a Construction Estimator, this statistic is particularly compelling to me. It underscores Saskatchewan's vibrant construction sector and its commitment to infrastructure development. This growth not only reflects increased opportunities for professionals like myself but also signifies a thriving economy poised for further expansion. Saskatchewan's strategic investments in construction create a fertile ground for my skills and expertise, promising a rewarding career and a prosperous future in the province.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my longtime friend—who has been a part of my family and worked alongside me in the same field for the past 12 years in our current city—encouraged and inspired me to apply to Saskatchewan and relocate there. They have already settled in Saskatchewan for over a year now. their presence there will not only assist me in job hunting through the connections they have established but also support my transition and integration into a culturally diverse community.

Some information about my Friend
Name: xxxxxxxx
His Email:xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
His Spouse Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current location in Saskatchewan: xxxxxxxxxx- Saskatoon

In conclusion, I am genuinely enthusiastic about the prospect of making Saskatchewan my new home. I am grateful for the opportunity to apply for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program and look forward to the possibility of contributing to Saskatchewan's diverse and dynamic community.
Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,