Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt....

It is the date on which you have submitted all your documents to CIC after getting ITA
Thanks! AOR normally takes place automatically as soon as you sibmit all the required docs?

Medical check is after AOR?

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kakmam1 said:
AOR is Acknowledgement of Receipt....

It is the date on which you have submitted all your documents to CIC after getting ITA
What docs are required to submit after getting ITA?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ you will get instructions from CIC what are the next steps the moment you receive your ITA. You need to prepare all the documents that supports all your claims in your EE profile. These includes your PCC and also your medicals and RPRF too.

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zen2x said:
^ you will get instructions from CIC what are the next steps the moment you receive your ITA. You need to prepare all the documents that supports all your claims in your EE profile. These includes your PCC and also your medicals and RPRF too.
I received ITA but haven't seen instructions yet. I started processing ITA and stopped at fees payment ))) will pay the fees next week. after I payment I supposedly will get instructions

nameless1985

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zen2x said:
How much is the processing fee for ITA express entry?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ you can check in this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

bbabe

Jun 17, 2016
Any December 2015 applicant in the house? They seem to have gone silent on us. Please what should be done next? Additional documents was requested in January and status changed back to "in process" immediately. No update since January. Please advise.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
SINP requested for additional letter from my employer showing my work duties and functions. My employer can give only letter of introduction for a staff. Only former staff can get letters outlining job functions. My supervisor may not be willing to use a letter of my company. Only HR can use such letter. Any valuable info for me?

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
kakmam1 said:
Thanks Mate....

Original are fine? Are you sure, mate...

Not doubting your inputs but wanted to be doubly sure..

Thanks....

May i request you to please suggest what all documents that you have been asked ?
Hi sam003ud and seniors

Just now my friend submitted/emailed the missing documents of scanned copy for graduation and post graduation transcripts to immigration.documents email ID.

To be on safer side, he also emailed the scanned copy for original marksheets for graduation and post graduation on immigration.documents email ID

In how many days, he can expect revert ? In how many days the status will be changed from Waiting on Applicant.

Please suggest

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a question regarding NOC assessment, I have attached list of roles and duties performed my employer with SINP application. Would SINP go through it and assess whether they are aligned with the NOC I have opted for or not before issuing nomination.

I have read somwhere that a person got nominated by Ontario for 2171 and then CIC rejected PR saying jobs and responsibilities does not match 2171. I hope SINP does it dilligence before issuing nomination, it's better than being rejected by CIC after six months.

Please share your knowledge and understanding regarding the process SINP would follow for NOC assessment and CIC's take on it.

I see some of the folks have already got visa as well on this forum, hope someone would have idea on it.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
bbabe said:
Any December 2015 applicant in the house? They seem to have gone silent on us. Please what should be done next? Additional documents was requested in January and status changed back to "in process" immediately. No update since January. Please advise.
just be patient :) the Quebeck PNP applicants sometimes have been waiting for a couple of years and that's not an issue for them; Sask offers a very competitive timeline, and I'm very surprised about the Sask applicants who expect a nomination just in a month, really.

rzvzl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-Jan-2016 [i](rejected on April 5, 2016)
kakmam1 said:
Hi sam003ud and seniors

Just now my friend submitted/emailed the missing documents of scanned copy for graduation and post graduation transcripts to immigration.documents email ID.

To be on safer side, he also emailed the scanned copy for original marksheets for graduation and post graduation on immigration.documents email ID

In how many days, he can expect revert ? In how many days the status will be changed from Waiting on Applicant.

Please suggest
normally it takes a couple of "business days"

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
rzvzl said:
just be patient :) the Quebeck PNP applicants sometimes have been waiting for a couple of years and that's not an issue for them; Sask offers a very competitive timeline, and I'm very surprised about the Sask applicants who expect a nomination just in a month, really.
one month nomination is not impossible. november 2015 and december 2015 intakes didn't even reach a month before they released their nominations.

Sukhvinder 334

Mar 27, 2015
pedestal-man said:
SINP requested for additional letter from my employer showing my work duties and functions. My employer can give only letter of introduction for a staff. Only former staff can get letters outlining job functions. My supervisor may not be willing to use a letter of my company. Only HR can use such letter. Any valuable info for me?
What is the reason that they asked you for additional letter from your employer? Have you not submitted this letter at the time of submitting application?