Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Hi to all,

Anyone with NOC 6221 got nomination??
I guess it's just me and sushsmart15 whom we haven't receive the nomination?!?!

maheshkumargali

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Need expert's advice...

In SINP application I mentioned that my spouse would not be accompanying me as I thought it would be better if she can join me after successful job search. I uploaded all her docs anyway.

Now my query is that will she get the PR along with me or do I need to apply again later? Please provide guidance what should I do for us we to get PRs at the same time as applying for her PR again can be difficult and time-taking process.

Thanks in advance.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
maheshkumargali said:
Need expert's advice...

In SINP application I mentioned that my spouse would not be accompanying me as I thought it would be better if she can join me after successful job search. I uploaded all her docs anyway.

Now my query is that will she get the PR along with me or do I need to apply again later? Please provide guidance what should I do for us we to get PRs at the same time as applying for her PR again can be difficult and time-taking process.

Thanks in advance.
No, she will not get PR along with you, as you have said she is not accompanying you. Also, you will not be able to bring her over as a sponsor.
If you want to go to Canada first, and she joins you later, all you need to do is apply together for PR and then when you get PR you can go first, she joins you later.
In this case, I would advise you write to SINP, explain to them that you made a mistake in your application. State that what you really wanted to say is that you are both applying for PR but you will be traveling first, and then she will join you afterwards. Also ensure you correct the same in your EE profile (if you indicated she was not accompanying you).
Best case - they will accept your application and process based on both of you
Worst case - they will reject your application and you will have to reapply when they reopen. But it's better that way.
Good luck

san1483

Dec 14, 2015
One_Topsy said:
It should really not be negative, but they may want to see the fixed deposit documents.
You can just send the fixed deposit document as a missing document to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
ensure you quote your application number in the subject of the email

Thanks Buddy !!!!
Hope for the best :)

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
droidkar said:
Hi dear,
no place to fill information regarding children.

In EE profile there are only 2 sections: for candidate [1] and for spouse [2].

Did I miss something?
I have cross checked this too on MyCIC. You can however, update this under the section '' Personal Details'' sub section ''Family'' you can include the total (not details) number of people accompanying you here. At least you would have declared it here. My thought is that you will be able to fill this profile in during you e-APR

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
jideomoba said:
I have cross checked this too on MyCIC. You can however, update this under the section '' Personal Details'' sub section ''Family'' you can include the total (not details) number of people accompanying you here. At least you would have declared it here. My thought is that you will be able to fill this profile in during you e-APR
well. thx
waiting for ITA

by the way, whats the definition for "e-APR"

Igwee

Nov 6, 2014
Hello guys. I have accepted my SINP nomination since yesterday but my express entry profile has not been updated with the additional 600 points yet. Pls do you know why and is it supposed to be added automatically after accepting the nomination?? Your experiences pls

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jideomoba said:
Thanks Topsy, exactly my thought too. My hope is that the draw should happen this coming Friday the 18th . Abi na Xmas day dem wan do am ni? I really have high hopes that there will at least be one more draw this year.
Have you contacted any Hospital? Do you know how long it takes and if we get results same day?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Igwee said:
Hello guys. I have accepted my SINP nomination since yesterday but my express entry profile has not been updated with the additional 600 points yet. Pls do you know why and is it supposed to be added automatically after accepting the nomination?? Your experiences pls
Mine took more than 24 hrs, others happen immediately. Relax, it will come :)

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
Hi,

How much time it will take in status of (in process to other status ) ?

Thanks

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
HBK16 said:
Hi,

How much time it will take in status of (in process to other status ) ?

Thanks
Refer to this link - https://goo.gl/ZRcX4G This has some statistics generated from the information provided by this forum members. It is just to give an indication and data is provided thanks to all forum members and no one can say for sure how long a status change will take.

Yarzo

Dec 7, 2015
amjk28 said:
Hi all. I have been reading posts in this forum and they are really helpful.
This is my first post and I would like to share my timeline.
Applied 4 Dec 2015, In Process 10 Dec 2015, and got a Nomination Letter today 12 Dec 2015.
No documents were requested from me.
I am under 2234, which I think is the first in the list :)

God is so good!
My family are so happy :)
To God be the glory forever.

Now, I would like to ask of the next step. How do I approve the nomination? Is it thru myCIC?

Thanks!
WOW congrats