Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
abdulqayyum said:
it means both are correct, either next date is 09/2013 or 10/2013 (w.r.t 09/2013)
To be on the safe side, let the dates overlap. I have heard some have been requested Schedule A because there were gaps in their personal history form.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
If we have at least 1 year or more experience related to computer sales. For which NOC code will we qualify?

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

will you guide me that which documents are needed to prove that your close relative lives in Saskatchewan?

i uploaded my bro's heath card, pay stubs, bills and canadian citizenship card! Is it enough as a prove of close relative or some thing else is also required as a proof?

Please guide!

Thanks in advance!
Regards

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ashmilwaqas said:
hi guys,

will you guide me that which documents are needed to prove that your close relative lives in Saskatchewan?

i uploaded my bro's heath card, pay stubs, bills and canadian citizenship card! Is it enough as a prove of close relative or some thing else is also required as a proof?

Please guide!

Thanks in advance!
Regards
It's best to include his birth certificate showing same parents as yours.

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
It's best to include his birth certificate showing same parents as yours.
Is it ok if i submit my mother's Family Registration Certificate which shows that we are real brothers!?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ashmilwaqas said:
Is it ok if i submit my mother's Family Registration Certificate which shows that we are real brothers!?
I don't know that document, but if it shows you have same mother it should be OK

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
ashmilwaqas said:
hi guys,

Please guide!

Thanks in advance!
Regards
Check with the guide, all details are explained in it, and if you follow it you won't make a mistake

Sansu37

Dec 5, 2015
Hello Friends ,

I need help , i have downloaded the forms , do i need to use balck ink pen to complete the form or should i type it , i tried typing and saving , it could no save and saved as blank copy .
Let me know someone who filled this form with black ink and it was successful application ,

Thanks ,

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Sansu37 said:
Hello Friends ,

I need help , i have downloaded the forms , do i need to use balck ink pen to complete the form or should i type it , i tried typing and saving , it could no save and saved as blank copy .
Let me know someone who filled this form with black ink and it was successful application ,

Thanks ,
I filled some with black ink, I filled some on the computer. Both work.
For the computer I filled then printed to PDF or print to hard copy. Then sign and scan. You can't fill and save except you have professional PDF software

Shahid9

Jan 6, 2016
ashmilwaqas said:
. Yes you can submit family tree(family registeration certificate)

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Guys,
Let's say EE opens in March again. Is it OK for me to fill the forms now with January Dates or February Dates and upload them to Oasis and as soon as the Category opens I just upload the latest Bank Statement and click submit.

Or do I have to submit the forms with the March dates when it opens up.

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
One_Topsy said:
Fantastic! Hopefully within 5-10 working days
Hey Topsy,

It's been 2 weeks since they converted my funds and still no update on the profile, getting a little worried now, you think there is a chance of rejection due to something else after all these days, Like Quota being filled or some other reason better known to them.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,

I have filled CIC forms and attached documents in checklist, at this point is it possible to modify the items of payments for which i want to pay initially (e.g including or excluding RPRF amount).

if we press the start again button, will it reset my all forms and document checklist?

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
Yes, possible. So far I remember there was a tab named modify questionnaire or somehting like this.

abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

I have filled CIC forms and attached documents in checklist, at this point is it possible to modify the items of payments for which i want to pay initially (e.g including or excluding RPRF amount).

if we press the start again button, will it reset my all forms and document checklist?