+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP - International Skilled Worker Category - Employment Offer - Is it compulsory to perform a job

Tejas160972

Feb 6, 2020
Hi

I live in Toronto and my work permit ends after 30 days. I got an employment offer from an employer in Saskatchewan. I will also get a closed work permit along with SINP Job Approval Letter (I will apply under International Skilled Worker Category - Employment Offer). But due to some personal reasons I can not go there in Saskatchewan so my question is: Is it compulsory to actually do the SINP job and get salary in cheques OR under this category only getting employment offer is enough?. I file my Permanent Residence and until my PR is approved I stay in Toronto and when I get PR then go to Saskatchewan live there and find another job?

I hope you understand my situation and give reply. I request your help please...

Tejas

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

I live in Toronto and my work permit ends after 30 days. I got an employment offer from an employer in Saskatchewan. I will also get a closed work permit along with SINP Job Approval Letter (I will apply under International Skilled Worker Category - Employment Offer). But due to some personal reasons I can not go there in Saskatchewan so my question is: Is it compulsory to actually do the SINP job and get salary in cheques OR under this category only getting employment offer is enough?. I file my Permanent Residence and until my PR is approved I stay in Toronto and when I get PR then go to Saskatchewan live there and find another job?

I hope you understand my situation and give reply. I request your help please...

Tejas
You need to relocate to Sask. If you fail to do that the province will think you have no intention of actually living there and are just using the pnp program to get PR so that you can stay in Ontario.

Tejas160972

Feb 6, 2020
I came to Saskatchewan but my employer give me salary in cash (no salary cheques). I got employment offer from him and also got Job Approval Letter from SINP. Friday I applied for PR. But I only worried about the thing that I am getting salary in cash. Until I get my PR I am getting salary in cash only. My employer refused to give me cheques. I will also don't get record of employment. Is that ok? ? Please give me guidance.

I request Scylla to answer me please... I want to communicate with you but it gives error on website page. How can I contact you?

Last edited:

KEYLLLEIE

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Can someone help me with my questions?

I applied EOI in Jan. 19 under International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry; however, I haven't get a invitation.
Now, I got a permanent full-time offer, so I want to cancel my current EOI, and re-apply with employment offer stream.

Is it okay to do that? Just worried if something affect to my application once I re-apply after cancel it.

Also, employment offer stream; does anyone knows the procedures, and if someone could tell me the timeline, that would be really awesome.
I want to know does this stream also need to get an invitation, or can I apply to get a nomination right away?

Thanks.

aj786sj

Nov 26, 2020
You need to relocate to Sask. If you fail to do that the province will think you have no intention of actually living there and are just using the pnp program to get PR so that you can stay in Ontario.
I need help regarding my situation. I got SINP nomination with employment offer last month with an occupation code NOC. I have SINP work permit support letter with restrictions on employment with family members included (my wife and two kids).

I’m applying for closed work permit, I have two questions:

• Should my wife apply for OWP as she will accompany me but won’t work there?
  • My children (Daughter 10yrs and Son 7yrs) will also accompany me should we apply for Study permits for them too?
Please advise if anyone has any ideas or experience regarding this situation.

shail1234

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2021
Hi
I need help.

I am going to have a job offer under NOC code 1241 (NOC type B), the employer will also give me a valid SINP job approval letter
I am currently in saskatoon and pursuing a 2-year diploma. (Course will be completed by April 2021) I have a study permit valid till July 2021
I have a valid IELTS general test result with CLB 7 valid till 14 June 2021
I had 2-year, experience in NOC code 2232 in the last 10 years. (which is my intended occupation) in the last 10 years.

My important question is - If my job offer and SINP job approval letter are for NOC 1241, and my 2-year work experience in the last 10 years is in NOC code 2232 will be ok. Can I file my application under the category International skilled worker with an employment offer?

SINP website says - "Have an offer for a permanent, full-time job in Saskatchewan. You will need a valid SINP Job Approval Letter to show proof. There is no specific list of jobs, but your offer must be in an occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "O"

While filing the application, what care should be taken so my application will go only to International skilled workers with an employment offer. (from one of post I come to know Your application has gone into the existing work permit category)
As I am in Saskatoon (Canada) after my application is processed in @ a month, I will get the nomination. That will be around my course completion in April 2021.
Then what you suggest, first I apply for a work permit or for PR. As the work permit will take less time for processing, I can start the work. PR will take a long so after getting a work permit I should apply for PR OR I can apply for a work permit and PR both simultaneously.
Work permit I need to apply the one I need to apply after my study - Postgraduation work permit or one related to my Job offer and SINP job letter, or both will be same

Your time and help are greatly appreciated.

Kunglao

Sep 30, 2020
Hello Everyone, Can anyone kindly confirm if these are the documents checklist for applying for permanent residency via the Saskatchewan(SINP) employment offer stream(Paper base):

1. Generic Application form to Canada(Imm 0008)
2.Schedule A: Background/Declaration (Imm 5669)

3. Offer of Employment to a foreign national

4. Additional dependants/Declaration(Imm 008dep. (I don't have any dependents by the way.)

5. Supplementary information-your travels(imm 5562)

6. Additional Family Information(IMM 5406)

7. Copies of passport and Travel documents

8.Confirmation of Provincial Endorsement.

9. Proof of Language proficiency

10. Proof of Education

11. Proof of previous relevant work experience

12. Proof of Funds

13. Identity and civil status documents

14. Police certificates and clearances

15. Photo requirements

16. Fees

And also, I am not sure what the proof of funds is for an applicant with a job offer in Saskatchewan, can anyone shed light on this as well? Any information shared is appreciated.

harsh9500

May 25, 2021
I need help regarding my situation. I got SINP nomination with employment offer last month with an occupation code NOC. I have SINP work permit support letter with restrictions on employment with family members included (my wife and two kids).

I’m applying for closed work permit, I have two questions:

• Should my wife apply for OWP as she will accompany me but won’t work there?
  • My children (Daughter 10yrs and Son 7yrs) will also accompany me should we apply for Study permits for them too?
Please advise if anyone has any ideas or experience regarding this situation.
I have the same position and same category did you hear anything from them. I received medical before i gave my biometrics and my file is complete

madho

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Hi
I need help.

I am going to have a job offer under NOC code 1241 (NOC type B), the employer will also give me a valid SINP job approval letter
I am currently in saskatoon and pursuing a 2-year diploma. (Course will be completed by April 2021) I have a study permit valid till July 2021
I have a valid IELTS general test result with CLB 7 valid till 14 June 2021
I had 2-year, experience in NOC code 2232 in the last 10 years. (which is my intended occupation) in the last 10 years.

My important question is - If my job offer and SINP job approval letter are for NOC 1241, and my 2-year work experience in the last 10 years is in NOC code 2232 will be ok. Can I file my application under the category International skilled worker with an employment offer?

SINP website says - "Have an offer for a permanent, full-time job in Saskatchewan. You will need a valid SINP Job Approval Letter to show proof. There is no specific list of jobs, but your offer must be in an occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "O"

While filing the application, what care should be taken so my application will go only to International skilled workers with an employment offer. (from one of post I come to know Your application has gone into the existing work permit category)
As I am in Saskatoon (Canada) after my application is processed in @ a month, I will get the nomination. That will be around my course completion in April 2021.
Then what you suggest, first I apply for a work permit or for PR. As the work permit will take less time for processing, I can start the work. PR will take a long so after getting a work permit I should apply for PR OR I can apply for a work permit and PR both simultaneously.
Work permit I need to apply the one I need to apply after my study - Postgraduation work permit or one related to my Job offer and SINP job letter, or both will be same

Your time and help are greatly appreciated.
Hi Experience members

I have completed my Master Degree from Canada and I am currently outside Canada. I have not yet received my PGWP.

Recently I have received a JOB Offer in Saskatchewan, I want to apply PR under employer Job offer in NOC A :

1(a) Must I come to Canada and start working (6 month) as a pre-condition for my (SINP) PR to begin ?

OR

(b) Can I start my work remotly for Saskatchewan Job and proceed with (SINP) PR process ?

2.(a) Can some help to clarify if my application will go to "International skilled workers with an employment offer" ??

OR

(b)My application will be categorized into the existing work permit category or any other Category ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Experience members

I have completed my Master Degree from Canada and I am currently outside Canada. I have not yet received my PGWP.

Recently I have received a JOB Offer in Saskatchewan, I want to apply PR under employer Job offer in NOC A :

1(a) Must I come to Canada and start working (6 month) as a pre-condition for my (SINP) PR to begin ?

OR

(b) Can I start my work remotly for Saskatchewan Job and proceed with (SINP) PR process ?

2.(a) Can some help to clarify if my application will go to "International skilled workers with an employment offer" ??

OR

(b)My application will be categorized into the existing work permit category or any other Category ?
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-with-saskatchewan-experience/applicants-with-existing-work-permit

You need to be in Saskatchewan working for at least 6 months with SINP job approval letter.

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

He said that he is outside Canada without a work permit.

Can I start my work remotely for Saskatchewan Job and proceed with (SINP) PR process?

Technically speaking you can, if your employer gets job approval and you go for sinp category international skilled worker - job offer category, if you are nominated in that subsection you will receive a work support letter with which you can apply for temp. work permit, come to Canada and work, and once you land in Canada you can apply for PR inland but bear in mind that your nomination for PR is valid for six months.