+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP express entry.

ashishapar007

Jul 25, 2015
Hi. I am thinking of apply under SINP express entry. I fit most of the requirements but I am confused about my skilled work experience. I am working as a Lab technician in a skilled profession (B level) and would have one year of skilled work experience in this Aug 2016, but not sure whether my position qualifies for in demand Saskatchewan occupation list. In the list it mentions, biology technician and chemical technician, please someone help me with this, so I can make a decision to stick with express entry or go with other category. Thank you.

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
ashishapar007 said:
Hi. I am thinking of apply under SINP express entry. I fit most of the requirements but I am confused about my skilled work experience. I am working as a Lab technician in a skilled profession (B level) and would have one year of skilled work experience in this Aug 2016, but not sure whether my position qualifies for in demand Saskatchewan occupation list. In the list it mentions, biology technician and chemical technician, please someone help me with this, so I can make a decision to stick with express entry or go with other category. Thank you.
Choose the occupation that best matches the NOC in demand according to your current duties.

Keep in mind that to be able to apply to SINP express entry you need to be in the pool of candidates of express entry and you need at least one year of continuous work experience to be able to be elegible in the pool.

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Dear all

Plz suggest one thing that I hv already applied for PR under SINP nomination and file is in progress.
But my express entry profile is going to expire on 20th march 2016. what would I hv to do. shouldi inform Sask govt. or cic or update the profile after expiry . but after updation I think it will create a new profile number , but my nomination is for old profile number and file for PR is in progress with the same present number.

Plz explain
Samir Taneja

henryahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
samirtaneja said:
Dear all

Plz suggest one thing that I hv already applied for PR under SINP nomination and file is in progress.
But my express entry profile is going to expire on 20th march 2016. what would I hv to do. shouldi inform Sask govt. or cic or update the profile after expiry . but after updation I think it will create a new profile number , but my nomination is for old profile number and file for PR is in progress with the same present number.

Plz explain
Samir Taneja
If you already sent your application to CIC then it does not matter that your profile expires. You are passed that already. Your file is in another stage. Do not worry.

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
samirtaneja said:
Dear all

Plz explain
Samir Taneja
Hello Samir,

Express Entry profile gets locked once you submit it to CIC. It will not expire. Cheers..

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Thanks a lot guys for the reply.
Now one more query

hello guys

I hv applied for Pr through EE on 19th jan 2016 after getting SINP nomination on 25th dec 2015 & ITA on 6th jan 2016. Then I hv submit the schedule 4 form on 22nd jan. the last status update was on 30th jan 2016 showing medical status passed. And then no update till date.

Is everything all right or how much more time it will take.

Can anyone suggest me what would be the next update after this and related to what?

And the status on more documents needed is provided. What it exactly means?

Please add me in some SINP whatsapp group.

samir taneja

faridshariff

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys when I read the SINP website it says that International Skilled worker intake threshold reached. Will they still nominate candidates?

iamboyboy

May 6, 2016
Hi - can anybody know when SINP for International SKilled WOrker Demand Occupation be opened again? thanks.

singh_maninder

Jan 5, 2016
iamboyboy said:
Hi - can anybody know when SINP for International SKilled WOrker Demand Occupation be opened again? thanks.
Check below link every time . Now it is closed .

http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/maximum-number-of-sinp-applications

Rashika06

Dec 8, 2015
You need to log in and check regularly. The intake thresholds are filled up very quickly. I am also waiting for SINP to open up again. Last year they opened up in June, hopefully they do so again.
Keep your fingers crossed.