+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sinp difference between express entry sub category and occupation in demand

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
anyone pls explain the difference between express entry subcategory and occupation in demand ?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
jj0502 said:
anyone pls explain the difference between express entry subcategory and occupation in demand ?
As you may or may not know after you receive nomination from SINP you will have to apply to CIC, as it is they who process applications for Permanent residence. The difference between the two application streams is the application process at the CIC-stage. The Express entry stream is entirely electronic and is processed by CIC within 6-months or less through CIC's Web-based Express Entry System, the In Demand Stream does not use the EE system, it is a paper-based application process where you will mail your application to CIO, similar to how things were pre-EE and has a longer processing time.

Moreover, in addition to SINP's 60 points requirement you need at least 67 FSW points to be eligible for EE, so persons that are In-Demand in Saskatchewan, who can't meet the FSW 67 points but may be able to meet the 60 points required for SINP OID may apply. A lot of highly qualified persons will have the skills, education and experience but find themselves short of 67 FSW points due to age or adaptability.

jj0502

Nov 4, 2015
mapleback said:
As you may or may not know after you receive nomination from SINP you will have to apply to CIC, as it is they who process applications for Permanent residence. The difference between the two application streams is the application process at the CIC-stage. The Express entry stream is entirely electronic and is processed by CIC within 6-months or less through CIC's Web-based Express Entry System, the In Demand Stream does not use the EE system, it is a paper-based application process where you will mail your application to CIO, similar to how things were pre-EE and has a longer processing time.

Moreover, in addition to SINP's 60 points requirement you need at least 67 FSW points to be eligible for EE, so persons that are In-Demand in Saskatchewan, who can't meet the FSW 67 points but may be able to meet the 60 points required for SINP OID may apply. A lot of high qualified persons will have the skills, education and experience but find themselves short of 67 FSW points due to age or adaptability.
+1 Mate

my sibling is in saskatoon
my crs is 438
FSW category
NOC 1212

But unfortunately m not eligible for sinp
wat shud i do now ?

any suggestions pls

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
jj0502 said:
+1 Mate

my crs is 438
FSW category
NOC 1212

wat shud i do now ?

any suggestions pls
The year is fresh so provinces will open their 2016 streams so stay tuned to this forum for updates. Quebec is set to open, The next application intake period will be from January 18 to March 31, 2016. The Ministère will receive a maximum of 2800 applications during this period. Read the link below to see if you are eligible.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

You are also eligible for Ontario PNP so you may receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account, when did you create your profile?
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

Sakib1bd

Sep 3, 2017
I want to apply in SINP program. But I am
confused in which way I will apply for SINP visa? Which way is the best for SINP visa and which way I will get most possibilities to get SINP visa. Should I apply through expree entry or should I apply directly in Occupation in Demand program for SINP visa?

mmushtaq1982

Jan 14, 2018
MUSCAT
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
+1 Mate

my crs is 438
FSW category
NOC 1212

wat shud i do now ?

any suggestions pls

Hi ,

Did you got nomination for your NOC1212 from any province?
I m also searching for nomination under same NOC.