15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
willemRabie said:
That is correct, that is the time to get PR issued. BUT if you read on the following link:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-work-permits-questions
I quote:"
Point 3.
3. How soon can I move to Saskatchewan?

When your SINP application has been approved and the nomination sent to the Centralized Intake Office, we can provide a letter of support for a Temporary Work Permit that will allow you and your accompanying family members to move to Saskatchewan. If approved by CIC, this will allow you to begin working or preparing your business operations while your permanent resident visa is being processed."

So if I understand correctly we can apply for TWP as soon as we receive SINP nominaiton. And TWP takes 4 months in my country according to the information published here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp (also 4 months for New Delhi)

Unless I don't understand the process correctly.

So if we get nominated in May/June we can still be in Canada before Christmas!
Hmmmm.... Thats a good option......lets c and share our opinions about this in future

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
willemRabie said:
That is correct, that is the time to get PR issued. BUT if you read on the following link:
http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-work-permits-questions
I quote:"
Point 3.
3. How soon can I move to Saskatchewan?

When your SINP application has been approved and the nomination sent to the Centralized Intake Office, we can provide a letter of support for a Temporary Work Permit that will allow you and your accompanying family members to move to Saskatchewan. If approved by CIC, this will allow you to begin working or preparing your business operations while your permanent resident visa is being processed."

So if I understand correctly we can apply for TWP as soon as we receive SINP nominaiton. And TWP takes 4 months in my country according to the information published here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/workers.asp (also 4 months for New Delhi)

Unless I don't understand the process correctly.

So if we get nominated in May/June we can still be in Canada before Christmas!
Wow.. thts really an awesome option. In which you can go and get a job before even getting PR.. and PR will still be in process..

Excellent stuff...

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Wow.. thts really an awesome option. In which you can go and get a job before even getting PR.. and PR will still be in process..

Excellent stuff...
Yes and in this case chances of getting TWP will be good enough.

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
yogeshdoon said:
Yes and in this case chances of getting TWP will be good enough.
Hi guys I get no information in CIC website about the TWP for province nominated people. Did u guys have any??

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lsuman said:
Hi guys I get no information in CIC website about the TWP for province nominated people. Did u guys have any??
Isuman, this is the case specially for those people who has an employment of offer from that province.

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
gulbadan.singh said:

Excellent stuff...
Is this point valid for Nominations without job offer too???

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Yes as long as you have a Nomination Letter
Guys , its really confusing?
Yogesh is saying only with job offer and u r saying without job offer , which is correct??

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lsuman said:
Yogesh is saying only with job offer and u r saying without job offer , which is correct??
Think logically Isuman, TWP will be given to those applicants if they are having employment offer so that he/she can join that company in the canada, meanwhile PR processing will be going on in his/her native country.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
lsuman said:
Read this properly .. and you will get your answer.

When your SINP application has been approved and the nomination sent to the Centralized Intake Office, we can provide a letter of support for a Temporary Work Permit that will allow you and your accompanying family members to move to Saskatchewan. If approved by CIC, this will allow you to begin working or preparing your business operations while your permanent resident visa is being processed.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
Hi All

I have a Confusing Question with this TWP going .

Suppose is a person is from india and Local VO is New Delhi, If we get the Support Letter from SASK, and then we get the Temporary Work Permit.

Now when the person goes to Sask with tht Work permit, then how will he attend Medical, and Give passport to Local VO.

sumu

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Today Day for update. Wish all friends best of luck :)

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Yes as long as you have a Nomination Letter
this is a very good option. but I have a question. what about the labor market opinion in this situation? generally, employer has to get LMO in order to apply for work permit. so lets say employer is willing to offer me a job after we got nomination then does employer have to file LMO or since we have nomination letter, I can directly apply for work permit?

glkank

Feb 5, 2014
As far as my understanding and interaction with friends in canada goes, TWP can be issued based on nomination letter with job offer. But,without job offer, it happens in exceptional cases wherein PR processing takes longer time and CIC itself suggests to land on work permit and start working.

Regards.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
glkank said:
As far as my understanding and interaction with friends in canada goes, TWP can be issued based on nomination letter with job offer. But,without job offer, it happens in exceptional cases wherein PR processing takes longer time and CIC itself suggests to land on work permit and start working.

Regards.
Thanks for the info. So lets say once you get nomination and job offer also and you want to apply for work permit. in this case, does employer have to obtain labor market opinion?