+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Application Approved case & submitt all Document With Fee in CIO Sydney

Amir Wahab

Feb 11, 2015
Could you pl. confirm status of an application for immigration under SINP Nomination Program. My application was received by SINP on November, 2011 and nomination was approved on August 08, 2014. I have been sent all required documents & Fee by courier to CIO on September 16, 2014. And recived on CIO Sydney September 24, 2014. There is no response received from CIO since September 2014 regarding my application status.

Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Amir Wahabuddin

Nomination No. 3027528

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Amir Wahab said:
Could you pl. confirm status of an application for immigration under SINP Nomination Program. My application was received by SINP on November, 2011 and nomination was approved on August 08, 2014. I have been sent all required documents & Fee by courier to CIO on September 16, 2014. And recived on CIO Sydney September 24, 2014. There is no response received from CIO since September 2014 regarding my application status.

Thanks

Amir Wahabuddin

Its been a while since you submitted your application to CIO Sydney. You should contact them directly regarding status of your application. Drop them an email to ask your application status.
Nomination No. 3027528

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Amir,

Please don't mention you Nomination number here. Further, you didn't mention in which category you applied under SINP-Family referral, Job offer.....? Second, which courier service you used and on what address you sent? Have you got confirmation receipt of receiving? Third, mode of payment was FDD or Credit Card? In either modes you can confirm has the payment taken?

Cheers

Amir Wahab

Feb 11, 2015
Dear I apply for Family Class and Send all Documents via TCS corrier who confirm me that parcel drop at CIO Sudney and fee mode was D.D

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amir! Family Class usually take time, and it is normal. Don't need to worry, you will hear good news of your case in due course of time.

Cheers

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Amir,
According to my knowledge this Category processing time is officially 28-months. ...
However, you can check in below link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

If your VO is London, I am afraid there is no detail provided.

Cheers

Amir Wahab

Feb 11, 2015
Dear Today is October 07 2017 and I am still waiting to reply my application. is there any hope for me?

Thanks

Amir Wahabuddin

Last edited:

engsaska

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Dear Today is October 07 2017 and I am still waiting to reply my application. is there any hope for me?

Thanks

Amir Wahabuddin
Did you receive medical exam request?
Did you link your application with MyCIC account?
What about e-cas service did you try to login with your application no. To get info about your status ?

Maybe you stuck with security check ... try to get gcms notes to know what is going on ..

Amir Wahab

Feb 11, 2015
Did you receive medical exam request?
Did you link your application with MyCIC account?
What about e-cas service did you try to login with your application no. To get info about your status ?

Maybe you stuck with security check ... try to get gcms notes to know what is going on ..
Hi dear, thanks for reply
I didn't receive any thing yet so how can I track my application? what should I do now?

Last edited: