+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP ADR

anucanadapr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2023
EE already I was there in pool mine is EE sub category and even after nomination they say it takes time but mine is still not added. so looking into that.

Kigs@2154

Apr 30, 2024
Thanks buddy!
There is one document which we received with Nomination letter called as "Nominated now what to do"
Please check in that the first link itself says that we need to update the EE profile with nomination letter. I have pasted it below check on website also...

Step 3. If you get a nomination, update your Express Entry profile

Update (or create) your Express Entry profile and show your nomination. We’ll award you 600 additional points that will help you get invited to apply.

Reactions: anucanadapr

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
EE already I was there in pool mine is EE sub category and even after nomination they say it takes time but mine is still not added. so looking into that.
Please ensure that the EE profile number on the nomination letter matches your active EE profile number. If they do not match, you would need to request SINP to provide you with and updated nomination letter.

anucanadapr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2023
Please ensure that the EE profile number on the nomination letter matches your active EE profile number. If they do not match, you would need to request SINP to provide you with and updated nomination letter.
Thank you. its like come out of one and fall into next. so now I got updated EE on revised Nomination got points reflected. thought all good but then job bank when tried new EE to update there then got message that Error and wrong EE number. could you help pls.

thirdfromright

Star Member
May 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-01-2024
AOR Received.
18-01-2024
Passport Req..
13-05-2024
Thank you. its like come out of one and fall into next. so now I got updated EE on revised Nomination got points reflected. thought all good but then job bank when tried new EE to update there then got message that Error and wrong EE number. could you help pls.
Not too sure about the Job Bank. Maybe try registering again using the updated EE number.