+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

JaySingh80

Dec 6, 2018
Hey guys, my bachelor degree is in Engineering, while I've got my master's in MBA. I am applying for SINP as an engineering. Am I eligible to receive 23 points for the education and training section?

Regards.
Master's or Doctorate states eligibility for 23 points, provided its backed by ECA assessment.

Aug 30, 2020
Hi ,
My score in Sinp is 67 i have more than 10 years of experience in same profession. Right now score is 69 and 68( if you have 10 years of experience).Can anyone help in letting me know is there any chance my file get picked ? can i expect in coming draws i have a chance to clear ?

Aug 30, 2020
Hi ,
My score in Sinp is 67 i have more than 10 years of experience in same profession. Right now score is 69 and 68( if you have 10 years of experience).Can anyone help in letting me know is there any chance my file get picked ? can i expect in coming draws i have a chance to clear ?
NOC IS 4021 and Express entry Crs is 440. Any hopes and scope?

Cannypr

May 23, 2019
Hello seniors,

I'm new here cos I got SINP nomination on 26th August. My NOC is 1114 with 70 points.

I'm plan to submit my application by October but my birthday is in September and my new age will reduce my point to 68. Please will this affect my application?

I will appreciate your response. Kindly assist.

Thanks.

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Hello seniors,

I'm new here cos I got SINP nomination on 26th August. My NOC is 1114 with 70 points.

I'm plan to submit my application by October but my birthday is in September and my new age will reduce my point to 68. Please will this affect my application?

Thanks.
If you already got the nomination age will not reduce your points

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hello seniors,

Thanks.
congratulations for nomination.

age isn’t an issue anymore after you receive ITA or Nomination.

submit your application without a worry.

would you mind sharing your complete timelines as well as if you are OID or EE candidate?

good luck.

Cannypr

May 23, 2019
congratulations for nomination.

age isn’t an issue anymore after you receive ITA or Nomination.

submit your application without a worry.

would you mind sharing your complete timelines as well as if you are OID or EE candidate?

good luck.
I applied for OID on Aug 14, 2020 and got d email on 26th Aug. I'm completely new to the SINP process and I hope to get as much help as possible from this noble platform.

Thank you.

Cannypr

May 23, 2019
Pls I have a question regarding POF and I would appreciate advise from the experts in the house.

I'm a current student living in BC Canada and my POF is in my Nigerian bank account. I wanted to move the funds to my bank account in Canada but because of the unfavourable exchange rate, I decided to leave the funds in Nigeria.

How will this decision impact my application. Kindly advise.

Thanks.