+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2018 Questions and Answers

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
1. If you have applied, then then latter matters.
2. It takes anything between few weeks and over 6 months. See some stats here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/sinp-saskatchewan-international-skilled-worker-tracker
One quick question regarding SINP - Occupations in demand list option.

I am into Logistics/Supply chain field with over 12 years of experience. CSR 350, CLB 7, grid score 60+. My current designation is Logistics Manager.
If I go by exact designation then NOC would be 0731. But in SINP in demand occupation list, there is NOC 0911 (Manufacturing managers). When I check details of NOC 0911 it also shows designation Logistics Manager - Manufacturing.

So can i consider myself eligible for NOC 0911 and can apply for SINP in demand occupation option. Please clarify.

Jan 14, 2018
has any one applied to 2173 or if they planning to apply for 2171 , and they have noticed that 2171 has been taken out of NOC list . And to those people who are aware of the fact that they have to get ITCP documentation for 2173 . Any inputs .

Mark@22

Jan 6, 2018
Kathmandu Nepal
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Hey dear expert friends I have some queries regarding ECA.

I did 3 years Bachelor degree in Mathematics and 2 Year's Master's degree in Economics. As I heard that doing ECA from WES they would equivalent my degree as a bachelor level but there are others designation agency like BCIT (ICES) or Albert Government (IQAS) or International Credential Assessment Service of Canada they can evaluate it as a four years Bachelor degree and 1 year Master degree. Is it possible to get one year master degree equivalent from above organization. Please guide me. Which one is the best option for getting at least one year master degree equivalents.

dhara patel

Feb 22, 2018
Hello, everyone,
My name Is dhara, from India, I want to immigrate to canada,
My Ielts score is 8, 6.5,6.5,6.5.
My Express entry score is between 350 to 380.
I am trying to get 8,7,7,7.

So, I am interested for SINP,
My query is at the time of putting up your file in pool, is it required that your all fund should be 3 months old.

Any chance when sinp will open,

is it necessary that our file should be in EE pool, before applying to SINP.
or SINP is totaly different

Need full guidelines for SINP.
Is there any occupation for it opens frequently, or all occupation in demand list opens .

Regards,
Dhara