N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
theurn15 said:
I have submitted IELTS Academic results, so do they count? And if not, would they give me a chance to submit general IELTS?
That does not count.They don't allow you to do so

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
Coolblacky said:
Hi Seniors,
I submitted the application successfully just now without bank statement and certificate before intake closed but I have 3 months stable fund in my account,so i going to get the statement in bank today.

Whether if I send the bank statements through missing documents email today,is it acceptable?

Please anyone reply,Thanks in advance.
email your Bank statement and Bank reference letter asap.in the below address.good luck
immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
supreets2 said:
Should we expect any email once application is submitted? I did not get anything. Seems odd.
wait a day,you ll get it.another you should get application number in Oasis account the same time you applied.
good luck

hasankhandhaka

Jan 1, 2015
sinp Kathmandu said:
you should add reference letter.for detail plz check the link below
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

You should add reference letter which should include your job title and job responsibilities,number of years you worked for,remuneration,contact detail of your employer/supervisor.the detail ,you can check in the link below.
http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
Yes Brother, my job reference letter has all information mentioned above, so I do not require to send all other documents related to my employment, right?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
hasankhandhaka said:
Yes Brother, my job reference letter has all information mentioned above, so I do not require to send all other documents related to my employment, right?
a bit confused with the term all other documents.(Do you mean pay slip,your appointment letter ?

if that is what you want to mention,you dont have to send those.good luck

Coolblacky

Sep 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
15 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
3 June 2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
23 June 2017
Med's Request
6 Sep 2017
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2017 & Passed on 14 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
12 July 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25 july 2018
LANDED..........
16 Aug 2018
sinp Kathmandu said:
email your Bank statement and Bank reference letter asap.in the below address.good luck
immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
[/qusote]

Thanks snip kathmandu,. Today itself I will send the bank statement to the mentioned email.

Fly bird

Sep 29, 2016
In the checklist it is mentioned that:

If you live in a country different from your nationality, include copies of your visa for the country where you currently live (if applicable)

is that necessary?
and if necessary to provide the visa copy, will it cause problem if the profession & a company mentioned in visa is different from the job i already do and the company is different from the company i am working for, as this visa is used to enter to the country then i worked for another company?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Fly bird said:
In the checklist it is mentioned that:

If you live in a country different from your nationality, include copies of your visa for the country where you currently live (if applicable)

is that necessary?
and if necessary to provide the visa copy, will it cause problem if the profession & a company mentioned in visa is different from the job i already do and the company is different from the company i am working for, as this visa is used to enter to the country then i worked for another company?
It is.

If its legal then just supply LOE with reference to LAW which permits so. It will be fine.

If illegal - then you will get in trouble. I would suggest to change your current situation.

Fly bird

Sep 29, 2016
andy108 said:
It is.

If its legal then just supply LOE with reference to LAW which permits so. It will be fine.

If illegal - then you will get in trouble. I would suggest to change your current situation.
Thanks Andy, you mean by LOE "explanation", is there a format for that?, is it necessary to provide the visa copy if it will make a confusion?

another question, i worked in two fields with two different NOCs one of them is in OID, and the other is not. my old experience is in OID and the recent not in OID, in that case, if i mentioned in application the two NOCs will the recent experience which is not in OID will affect my case in a bad way?, or they only consider the years of experience whether it is recent or previous?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Mahadev87 said:
is SSLC mark sheet accepted as Birth Certificate for SINP ?
yes, if it has both parents name as well. Better attach one more proof of this type like Voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc. with both parents name. For more information direct ask to immigration@gov.sk.ca

madeye

Oct 24, 2016
Hi,

Is anyone aware of the International Skilled Worker: With Job Offer category. What happens if I am offered a job with a company and arrive in Saskatchewan and there are better positions available in Saskatchewan after I am there?

Am I tied to the job offer even if I can get better work once I arrive?

Thanks

Coolblacky

Sep 14, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
24 Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
15 Nov 2016
Nomination.....
15 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
3 June 2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
23 June 2017
Med's Request
6 Sep 2017
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2017 & Passed on 14 Sep 2017
Passport Req..
12 July 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25 july 2018
LANDED..........
16 Aug 2018
Hi seniors,
I submitted the application of snip OID but i missed the settlement Fund document because I didn't keep the Bank certificate ready but I am maintaining my Fund more than 3 months stable in my account.Today,I got the Bank certificate from the bank and send it through email to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

I want to know that whether they will attach the sent document to my application or they will return my application because I heard that while prescreening they will expect all the attached documents perfectly.

So,please anyone reply who come across this problem whether they will consider my application or not.

Thanks in advance.

Chad20

Oct 21, 2016
Hi
I need help please...i am a low skilled and i applied for pr under pnp(sinp)..i pay my landing fee and just waiting for my medical..is there a possible that i can apply my wife for an open work permit outside of canada??like she is in taiwan.