+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
zen2x said:
1. If your parents are also coming with you then yes, they should be included. But if it is just you and your wife and your daughter then that should just be 3.
2. Yes
3. Again, if they are going with you in Canada, yes, parents should be included.

I am sorry, but please refrain from posting your message over and over. All the people here see your message and will answer. Please be patient. Thanks!
Dear Zen2x, I politely contradict with your answer no 2.

In IMM008 form, there is a separate question about any NATIONAL ID DOCUMENT where the re is also another separate question about PASSPORT, its no, exp date etc.

Since the questions are separate, Its general assumption that Passport as national ID document wouldn't be viable in this scenario.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ Oh yes. I was mistaken. I had to check the form again to confirm. Passport and National Identity document is separate, thus should be left blank if you don't have. I don't have this one, just the passport so that's what's left in my head. Thanks for the correction ;)

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
zen2x said:
^ Oh yes. I was mistaken. I had to check the form again to confirm. Passport and National Identity document is separate, thus should be left blank if you don't have. I don't have this one, just the passport so that's what's left in my head. Thanks for the correction ;)
Thanks.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Anyone,

Do u have any idea that at what stage they do funds conversion? At basic review stage, criteria assessment stage or recommendation review stage ?

kamy

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Some Documents Must Need to Be Ready (FOR SINP)

Hi Nickcarter84,

I have a question regarding NOC assessment, I have attached list of roles and duties performed my employer with SINP application. Would SINP go through it and assess whether they are aligned with the NOC I have opted for or not before issuing nomination.

I have read somwhere that a person got nominated by Ontario for 2171 and then CIC rejected PR saying jobs and responsibilities does not match 2171. I hope SINP does it dilligence before issuing nomination, it's better than being rejected by CIC after six months.

Please share your knowledge and understanding regarding the process SINP would follow for NOC assessment and CIC's take on it.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
hb_rashidy said:
Anyone,

Do u have any idea that at what stage they do funds conversion? At basic review stage, criteria assessment stage or recommendation review stage ?
they do it from the basic review. this is very essential because this proves your ability to sustain yourself when you go to canada. however, the conversion is not always necessary. some got their nominations even without the fund conversion.

bhisham

Star Member
Sep 4, 2011
zen2x said:
1. If your parents are also coming with you then yes, they should be included. But if it is just you and your wife and your daughter then that should just be 3.
2. Yes
3. Again, if they are going with you in Canada, yes, parents should be included.

I am sorry, but please refrain from posting your message over and over. All the people here see your message and will answer. Please be patient. Thanks!

Thanks Fahad & zen2x!!
Sorry, i didn't get reply that's why i wrote twice!!
primarily myself/wife & daughter will go but later i will call my parents also in future! i read somewhere as below:-
Dependent family members that are not included in your application cannot be nominated for permanent residence as part of your SINP application at a later date.

Or for parents i will go for Family sponsor?

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
when you come to Canada you can take ypur parents later. no problem about that.

steventran

Dec 21, 2015
Hi all,
If I would like to apply SINP under International Skilled worker with job Offer, Is there any requirement for the employer such as number of employees, Annual revenue, etc?

Thank you and good luck to all!

MedGB

Apr 27, 2016
zen2x said:
they do it from the basic review. this is very essential because this proves your ability to sustain yourself when you go to canada. however, the conversion is not always necessary. some got their nominations even without the fund conversion.
How does that fund conversation work? Because there is no payment form among app forms, and I didn't submit a payment form

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ you do the fund conversion yourself upon submission. You can just consult online how much your currency equal Canadian dollars at the time of submission. SINP will do another conversion later. No issues about this really. Some got nomination even without the fund conversion. About payment form, SINP is free so you will not find any payment form in its platform.

enaid1026

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-09-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2016
HI Expert,

Does Anyone Here got their application returned due to contract and work pass was attached/submitted instead of COE for the current company during the application? or is it possible that SINP will just ask for the COE with Job Description during the assessment?

Lastly, the HR in our company doesn't give the job descrption but only the position and date hired, what shall i do?
will this cause for return of application?

Your experience/insight/ opinion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks alot

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
enaid1026 said:
HI Expert,

Does Anyone Here got their application returned due to contract and work pass was attached/submitted instead of COE for the current company during the application? or is it possible that SINP will just ask for the COE with Job Description during the assessment?

Lastly, the HR in our company doesn't give the job descrption but only the position and date hired, what shall i do?
will this cause for return of application?

Your experience/insight/ opinion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks alot
You have to complete yourself on Company Letterhead and signed it by Company HR or Supervisor, or Director, Proprietor or Partner, or Senior. The format is this for NOC 2282 (Your min. 3-4 duties and responsibilities will necessarily match to related NoC):-

Date ........................

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this reference at the request of Mr. (your Name) to support his application for permanent

residence in Canada via the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.

Name worked at <Enter Company Name>, with business address at <Enter Complete Business Address>, as a

full-time ...........Job Title ..........serving at no less than 40 hours a week for the period of <Enter Specific Period

of Employment>

His main duties and responsibilities (job description) were as follows:

 Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and

document problems experienced

 Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions

 Emulate or reproduce technical problems encountered by users

 Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties

 Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties

 Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts

Should you need more information, you may reach me through the following:

E-Mail Address : <enter e-mail address of signatory here>

Contact No: <enter phone no. of signatory here>

Thank you.