+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
gst8486 said:
So how many AORs we have so far in this group ? 8)
Thanks
Is that mean, after surrendering your Indian passport you need to get Indian visa to visit your country?

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
gst8486 said:

One thing which just came in my mind, its about the SETTLEMENT PLAN ! Does anyone remember uploading it on the online application system, cause i don't remember think i saw any option where the settlement plan was supposed to be uploaded, even in the below 'OASIS On-line Application System User Manual' i couldn't find any reference of Settlement Plan.

https://www.apps.gov.sk.ca/apex/wwv_flow_file_mgr.get_file?p_security_group_id=1044621897481142&p_flow_id=305&p_fname=SINPOnlineUserManual2014.pdf
I think they requested to upload settlement plan. Reason being... there is a question under "Settlement Funds" asking: "Settlement Plan Attached".. so that would be an appropriate place to attach.... hope this helps.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
FSWCIO said:
Thanks
Is that mean, after surrendering your Indian passport you need to get Indian visa to visit your country?
You bet! It will be painful to apply for visa just for visting back "home"... but then you have option to apply PIO / OCI card which is like a lifetime visa... hope this helps....

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
regina_jy said:
You bet! It will be painful to apply for visa just for visting back "home"... but then you have option to apply PIO / OCI card which is like a lifetime visa... hope this helps....
That's great info. Here is your first +1 enjoy.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
FSWCIO said:
Thanks
Recently Indian government started issuing a PIO card to people or indian origin, it's like a VISA and it's valid for 10 years. So we can say that we need a Visa to visit our family there...........lol

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
regina_jy said:
I think they requested to upload settlement plan. Reason being... there is a question under "Settlement Funds" asking: "Settlement Plan Attached".. so that would be an appropriate place to attach.... hope this helps.
Thanks M8 ................Cheers !

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Here's the link for the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vozo0oeXv8mbZ7LdfSS0QmkIypM1zlY84YeT73vM6hk/edit#gid=1698606362

We might need to ask tetunte to update the spreadsheet. The edit link I had (in order to update my information) didn't work, and my AOR info was added by him.

Some entries there might need to have their info looked at. The last 3 shown some weird submission dates (jan 6/7/8). There are 2 more amongst the others: jan 3, for user jai patel and jan 6, for max123. Those people actually managed to send their apps after the system stopped accepting them? Or are their entries for people WITH job offers?

off-topic:
Miss Pepper now has her "seat" booked for the flight to Canada

Official Sherpa soft-sided pet carrier bag - CHECK!

:p :p :p :p :p :p

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
adrscuds said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vozo0oeXv8mbZ7LdfSS0QmkIypM1zlY84YeT73vM6hk/edit#gid=1698606362

We might need to ask tetunte to update the spreadsheet. The edit link I had (in order to update my information) didn't work, and my AOR info was added by him.

Some entries there might need to have their info looked at. The last 3 shown some weird submission dates (jan 6/7/8). Those people actually managed to send their apps after the system stopped accepting them? Or are they entries for people WITH job offers?

off-topic:

Oh Nice, that's awesome :)

nptmk

Jan 9, 2015
adrscuds said:

Some entries there might need to have their info looked at. The last 3 shown some weird submission dates (jan 6/7/8). There are 2 more amongst the others: jan 3, for user jai patel and jan 6, for max123. Those people actually managed to send their apps after the system stopped accepting them? Or are their entries for people WITH job offers?

off-topic:

I like Papper. she is so cute!