+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Address in Forms, Do you write it in your native language or you need to write it in English?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
tetunte said:
Address in Forms, Do you write it in your native language or you need to write it in English?
IMM 5669 form - Question 2 in native.
Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] - Name in All Sections in both English and in your native language.
The above were also reminded by SINP to me which i missed earlier.
It is only the names in the above forms they want us to write in our native language.

cse711

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
24 Mar 2015
Sask_Can2015 said:
Hi,

I am a 1111 candidate. SINP asked to provide proof of eligibility to get license as my occupation is regulated.

In this regard I have applied to CPA SK for eligibility to get registered. Based on my transcript CPA SK replied me below e-mail after 5 weeks:

Hello,
I have completed the evaluation of your transcripts. I am pleased to inform you that you are eligible to join the CPA PREP Program.
You are eligible for exemption in Modules 1-4 of the CPA PREP Program. For more information on the CPA Accreditation process please follow the link below
https://www.cpask.ca/en/Become-a-CPA

If hope that this information helps you.
Best Regards,

My question to the senior is that whether the above e-mail sufficient to prove the eligibility of getting the license??

Can i get nomination by the support of this e-mail?

Victor, tetunte, FSWCIO, Imran28 and other please can u give me advice in this regard. :-[ :-[ ???
I forwarded this email to imm.duc, and I think this is what they need for the initial assessment for the process of licensing under NOC 1111. However, my status is still waiting on applicant

cse711

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
24 Mar 2015
Imran28 said:
Dear papa,
I have also obtained such proof, but i made a mistake , i just forwarded the email of CPA to the SINP. and they said that they did not get any proof , as such SINP cancelled my application.
could you please suggest me what can i do now.
Whaaat????? I have just forwarded the letter from CPA SK to imm.doc just 2 days before the due date!! Why they cancelled your application?? Or they informed you ineligible??Could you please share the letter from SINP?

cse711

Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
24 Mar 2015
VictorPapa said:
SINP has two different email addresses, Those emails you send to "immigration @ gov.sk.ca" will not add to your application but those you send to "immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca" will add to your application and you should make a PDF file from your eligibility letter and send it to "immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca" for further process.

If you already got your ineligible letter then you should ask for second review and explain what happened before and I suggest you to attach your license eligibility letter to your second review request.
Thank God I hang on this forum. I just forward the email to imm.doc. I will make the letter a PDF right now and sent it again!! Wish it will works this time!!

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
Address in Forms should be in English if i am correct.
Only place they ask for address in native is when you provide address labels for any communication. The document checklist says to give one in English and one in Native language ..

Victorpapa,Dreamer2014,FSWCIO,harirajmohan please correct if i am wrong..

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
NAMBIVIN said:
Address in Forms should be in English if i am correct.
Only place they ask for address in native is when you provide address labels for any communication. The document checklist says to give one in English and one in Native language ..

Victorpapa,Dreamer2014,FSWCIO,harirajmohan please correct if i am wrong..
We should use our native language ONLY in these following section:

1) Schedule A - name in native language section.
2) additional family information - all name in native language as well as in English
3) one self address level in native language as well as English. :)

Imran28

May 6, 2015
Dear Victor/Tetunate
should i send my licensing proof in pdf format to my previous imm. manager so that he can understand the situation and keep the proof in my record file with original application package and also her clearing.
Or i should go for second review directly with supporting.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imran28 said:
Dear Victor/Tetunate
should i send my licensing proof in pdf format to my previous imm. manager so that he can understand the situation and keep the proof in my record file with original application package and also her clearing.
Or i should go for second review directly with supporting.
If you already got your ineligible letter then you should go for a second review.

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
If you already got your ineligible letter then you should go for a second review.
But whether they will accept new documents in second review?, is the million dollar question. I am also i same condition. not sure whether are accepting new documents in real time. By seeing SINP 2014 forum hope they are accepting new documents after the 45 days also, but before decision made.

Imran28

May 6, 2015
Cansen said:
But whether they will accept new documents in second review?, is the million dollar question. I am also i same condition. not sure whether are accepting new documents in real time. By seeing SINP 2014 forum hope they are accepting new documents after the 45 days also, but before decision made.
In my case , I sent the required documents as email instead of pdf format in time but they did nor get it or ignore it. But i have the proof that it is not new document and i will send them all required documents with proof.

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imran28 said:
In my case , I sent the required documents as email instead of pdf format in time but they did nor get it or ignore it. But i have the proof that it is not new document and i will send them all required documents with proof.
Then fine. If decision has been made in your case, you can go for a second review with that email. If you say they accepted pdf file i will be happy that they accept new document for second review :)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
After printing the cic forms, don't you guys think the font is a bit too little ? :)
Yes it is but when they designed those forms like that then it shows they enjoy dealing with small and hard to read texts!!! :eek: ;D :p :p :p

Thank you for your interest in Canadian Immigration program!!! ;D

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Yes it is but when they designed those forms like that then it shows they enjoy dealing with small and hard to read texts!!! :eek: ;D :p :p :p

Thank you for your interest in Canadian Immigration program!!! ;D
I think they check One line each day then gets tired and leave the rest for next day ... This is why they takes such a long time to finalize an application. :p :p :p

How did you write name in your native language? I decided to write it by hand...