+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
FSWCIO said:
As we have seen SINP is very much concerned about the settlement fund I don't think there is any other alternative rather than showing the fund been there during the whole asking time. One last try you can do is, If your parents had enough fund in their account than send them this with proof of relationship like birth certificate mentioned their name and an affidavit by them that they had your money in their account which they later transferred to your account in December. This is very logical in some circumstance as you know how a Asian family bond works but may very unusual to Canadian circumstances. But it worth a try. Well, That's my opinion only. Hope for the best and stay positive. :)
Many thanks Bro!
I'll try this once the decision been made by SINP. Also I am planning to talk to higher Mangement of SINP to seek their help in this regard.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
Beautiful Girl from China is having nice spicey warm snake soup with wonton and preparing CIC forms with her beautiful hand writing. :)
You know what buddy, each time I read your posts, it usually triggers me with a very loud smile :p :D :'( :-* :p.

But wait a minute!!! I thought she said that her hand writing is "ugly" or could that be an irony or oxymoron?

You are simply sweet!!!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
babshah76 said:
Many thanks Bro!
I'll try this once the decision been made by SINP. Also I am planning to talk to higher Mangement of SINP to seek their help in this regard.
Please don't you jump into conclusion. You have every right to fire now. Fire from every sides....find more reasons to act now.

Early to bed they say is early to rise.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
sesytrice said:
This is really strange.. How come they need me to submit same document within 15days????? I thought the standard time one is required to produce missing document is 45days. I want to believe it's a typo graphical error from them. I will have to contact SINP asap to get clarification on this.
My dear, strange are the ways of SINP officers, what is applicable to you may not be applicable to the other.

Well, it looks as if they already know your Credentials has been assessed and Evaluated hence they decided to give you less days.

In other words, it is obvious that our person hasn't gotten his ECA report thus they put into cognace such periods.

Meanwhile,kindly chill with a plus one while we await result from your professional bodies.

NB: Try to send mail to any contact in your Licensure Office and a response to your mail is what you will present to SINP.

All the very best once again!!!

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Spicey the average standard time to get nominated from in process date is 45-60/65 days according to current and last years trend. You are almost there So, I think you should also start preparing all documents like Beautiful Girl from China started for CIC lodgment. Can't plus one you for karma action but it's now due. All the best.... :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Sask_Can2015 said:
They give me only 45 days to submit the proof of eligibility. I am preparing to collect ECA from WES. Then I will submit ECA and transcript to CPA SAS for proof of eligibility. someone can advice me...............
Have you spoken to CPA ? I'd suggest you to talk to them first and try to get exempt from WES ECA because it normally takes 1-1.5 months. What you need is proof of eligibility for getting saskachewan licensure not the full license... And CPA can guide you on that. Best of luck :)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
Spicey the average standard time to get nominated from in process date is 45-60/65 days according to current and last years trend. You are almost there So, I think you should also start preparing all documents like Beautiful Girl from China started for CIC lodgment. Can't plus one you for karma action but it's now due. All the best.... :)
Yes dear, I was given 45 days to submit the Missing/incomplete documents. Am doing my best with God's perfection.

Honestly, if I get Nomination Letter today, honestly the documents are due to be couried same day with a latest time of Next day courier... :p :p :p

I have given you a befitting plus one and will continue to give you throughout our immigration processes.

Thanks for your thoughtfullness all the same!!! You said it and I heard it.

Between, is possible that BGFC has gotten ITA from FSW CIC as she got an update from them and unfortunately she forgot her password.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
Ya you are right. Maybe Spiceytank is full and unloading now :p :p :p

Calling for spicey :-\ ??? :p :-\ :eek: if there is any update from her side. :) :eek:
??? :-* :-\ :-* :-\ :-\ :'(

How I wished my dear. I also wish you God's speed through the process of this application.

Please @ Beautiful Girl from China, please what is the deadline given to you to submit the documents requested from you?

Are you also able to get news from FSWCIC as regards the update email you got: in my opinion, it may be an ITA, don't you think so?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
spicey said:
Yes dear, I was given 45 days to submit the Missing/incomplete documents. Am doing my best with God's perfection.

Honestly, if I get Nomination Letter today, honestly the documents are due to be couried same day with a latest time of Next day courier... :p :p :p

I have given you a befitting plus one and will continue to give you throughout our immigration processes.

Thanks for your thoughtfullness all the same!!! You said it and I heard it.

Between, is possible that BGFC has gotten ITA from FSW CIC as she got an update from them and unfortunately she forgot her password.
You got document request once right? Did you get document request again recently or you are talking about the old one? :D

About BGFC I also think she got ITA but SINP officials intentionally changed her password so that she can have nowhere to go except Saskachewan, to brighten up the national CDP and explore the economy like ever before.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
You got document request once right? Did you get document request again recently or you are talking about the old one? :D

About BGFC I also think she got ITA but SINP officials intentionally changed her password so that she can have nowhere to go except Saskachewan, to brighten up the national CDP and explore the economy like ever before.
You bet!!!

Well, am still talking about the old request. The lead document they asked of which is topping their letter is what am anticipation to obtain. The organization in charge of it says it takes two weeks to process.

However, the gave me a call after two days of submitting the application to report for amendment thus placing me on the Queue...

Never mind I have a Trusting father that knows my worries and Situations....All that I have needed His Hands have provided, Great is Thy Faithfulness, Lord unto me....

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
spicey said:
You bet!!!

Well, am still talking about the old request. The lead document they asked of which is topping their letter is what am anticipation to obtain. The organization in charge of it says it takes two weeks to process.

However, the gave me a call after two days of submitting the application to report for amendment thus placing me on the Queue...

Never mind I have a Trusting father that knows my worries and Situations....All that I have needed His Hands have provided, Great is Thy Faithfulness, Lord unto me....
Amen. All the best my friend. :)

okasmahm

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
rsx67 said:
Alhamdulillah....Second Review: Status changed from "Application Ineligible" to "In Process"

Received SINP letter.. "request will be reviewed, decision will be sent within 60 days"

Thanks,
Congratulation my brother

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
rsx67 said:
Alhamdulillah....Second Review: Status changed from "Application Ineligible" to "In Process"

Received SINP letter.. "request will be reviewed, decision will be sent within 60 days"

Thanks,
Atleast you know you would get it in 60 days :'(

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
rsx67 said:

Thanks,
Congratulations dear

Insha' Allah it will work this time :)

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
Guys

My status changed again into "Waiting on Applicant" :-\ :-\ :-\

They are not convinced that the fixed deposits has no activity and also they asked me to send for them my detailed job description

I will write them again about this damn fixed deposits :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I will try to submit those documents today :)

and see .......