+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted requested documents on saturday (31/01/2015). Still no change in my status when i can expect the change in status?

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Can any one tell if there are any chances for the PNP quota for "SINP without job offer" to be opened this year again for "Occupation in demand" as the quota of 500 has been filled out in jan 2015..

Thanks

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
rvssrajesh said:
Hi all,

Can any one tell if there are any chances for the PNP quota for "SINP without job offer" to be opened this year again for "Occupation in demand" as the quota of 500 has been filled out in jan 2015..

Thanks
Hi
It will open again on 2 January 2016 :)

sesytrice

Nov 27, 2014
Manucharyanroza said:
I noticed in spreadsheet, that Financial auditors and accountants A Noc 1111 does not require Mandatory(compulsory)certification or licensing, but the guide was changed on January 8, 2014 and according to changes Noc 1111 requires mandatory certification http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand.
Please review updated guide for noc-s certification.

Damn! I just noticed that too. I hope that wont affect our application cos im also of same NOC 1111. Now im really worried.

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
sesytrice said:
Damn! I just noticed that too. I hope that wont affect our application cos im also of same NOC 1111. Now im really worried.
It is very strange, that SINP requires CPA for accountants, as even for financial and accounting managers CPA is not required in Canada for employment. But according to SINP 2014 experience the licensing requirement is very important for SINP.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
don't worry guys I think if they change something in the worst case they will ask u to obtain it not to spoil your applications or even they will not ask for it

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:
don't worry guys I think if they change something in the worst case they will ask u to obtain it not to spoil your applications or even they will not ask for it
Hope these requirement change can come into effect from Express entry sub category intake and not for those who applied on Jan2

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friends,
I read your posts here and I remembered the exact same atmosphere we had in Jan - May 2014 in among of our group's members(SINP 2014 without job offer).
You are trying to understand how really SINP works and for example you first assumed they are sending AORs based application numbers and when you understood that theory is not correct then you thought they are sending AORs based on submission time and with a little search you will understand that theory is not correct too!

It is my experience about SINP: They don't have any logical methods and you can't find anything from their work procedures!
I mean EVERYTHING is random and by chance in SINP and only "the waiting" is my answer to all of your questions! You must wait until they decide to send you your AOR/Document request/Nomination and there isn't any logic beyond their wall and inside SINP's black box! ;)

Don't search because you can't find the correct answer ;D

Just enjoy your life and don't do what we did in the past year! :p

I hope all of you could get your nominations very soon. ;)

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Last five years if i have worked for 6 months in a year (for ex: 2012) whether points will be given for that year in SINP?.

Note-Remaining 4 years i was working as a full time employee.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
sesytrice said:
Don't you worry Sesytrice, your application will be assess based on the provincial rule applicable as at the time of your submission.

They may also ask for update while one's application is still on course.

Regards to everyone!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
VictorPapa said:
Hello my friends,
I read your posts here and I remembered the exact same atmosphere we had in Jan - May 2014 in among of our group's members(SINP 2014 without job offer).
You are trying to understand how really SINP works and for example you first assumed they are sending AORs based application numbers and when you understood that theory is not correct then you thought they are sending AORs based on submission time and with a little search you will understand that theory is not correct too!

It is my experience about SINP: They don't have any logical methods and you can't find anything from their work procedures!
I mean EVERYTHING is random and by chance in SINP and only "the waiting" is my answer to all of your questions! You must wait until they decide to send you your AOR/Document request/Nomination and there isn't any logic beyond their wall and inside SINP's black box! ;)

Thanks for your tentative information!

Dear all,

Kindly let us know if your educational credentials have been evaluated by any of the Canadian Assessment Bodies.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
spicey said:
Thanks for your tentative information!

Dear all,

Kindly let us know if your educational credentials have been evaluated by any of the Canadian Assessment Bodies.
Dear Spicey
SINP do not ask for educational credential assessment report although I've attached the assessment report done by WES with my application. :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
Hello my friends,

True that bro. They are very unpredictable. :)