+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

akhnoor

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Belle Vie said:
Hi Akhnoor, I'm also expecting PR very soon. Should I send an email to CIC mentioning that still I did not receive PR though my medical was done in June?

Like you my destination province is Manitoba and I'm from Bangladesh.

Regards, Belle Vie.
Hi Belle,

Have you checked your case status online? Is it showing "Medical results have been received"? If yes, please send an email to know your case status. Who is your sponsor? Relative or friend?

Akhnoor

akhnoor

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
takhan said:
Winnie and Aknoor , my destination is Manitoba too but i don't think i would be able to join you guys as i still haven't received anything from SVo after the AOR from CIC and confirmation mail from SVO. Wonder what they are doing to my application whereas all the other applicant who applied before and after me got MR!!!

Feeling Hopeless and upset :(

Does Sponsorship Matters? I was sponsored by a close friend of mine not by any blood relative. Do you guys think that could be the reason for this delay?
Don't be hopeless man! Always hope for the best.

Akhnoor

Belle Vie

Oct 16, 2014
akhnoor said:
Hi Belle,

Have you checked your case status online? Is it showing "Medical results have been received"? If yes, please send an email to know your case status. Who is your sponsor? Relative or friend?

Akhnoor
Akhnoor, my status is showing "Medical results have been received". My sister sponsored me.

akhnoor

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Belle Vie said:
Akhnoor, my status is showing "Medical results have been received". My sister sponsored me.
Thanks for sharing. I guess, they are waiting from any response from third party regarding any inquiry. Let us talk over phone.

Akhnoor

Bella Swan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 14, 2013 (MPNP) July 8, 2014 CIO
Doc's Request.
October 21, 2014 RPRF, COC
Nomination.....
April 30, 2014
AOR Received.
September 9, 2014
Med's Request
October 21, 2014
Med's Done....
October 30, 2014
Passport Req..
October 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2014
myat said:
Hi Bella Swan,

Good day.I think you cannot send additional documents to Embassy directly as they are not open to public. Yesterday I went to CIC Embassy, Singapore and VFS also. They cannot accept. So I used register mail (SPEEDPOST) to send and today 2:30PM singapore time, the additional documents already arrive to reception. The address I sent is

Immigration Section,
High Commission of Canada, Singapore
One George Street, #11-01,
Singapore 049145

But I applied under Federal Skill Worker and for your case, please check with seniors. Hope useful information.

Regards,
Myat
thank you so much Myat!

akhnoor

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Bella Swan said:
Hi! just received MR last week and they are also asking for additional docs. how do we send it? can we handcarry it to the Embassy or do we need to use a courier to mail it? thanks in advance!
Hi Bella,

If the email instructions do not mention about "Canada Visa Application Centre" or VFS then send through secure courier service like FedEx or DHL.

Thanks,
Akhnoor

Belle Vie

Oct 16, 2014
akhnoor said:
Thanks for sharing. I guess, they are waiting from any response from third party regarding any inquiry. Let us talk over phone.

Akhnoor
Hi Akhnoor, how can I get your phone number?

Belle Vie

point_mukos

Aug 21, 2013
Can anyone tell me how to send right of permanent residence fee without medical from standard chartered bank Bangladesh. Because I already went to standard chartered bank kawran bazar branch and they told me to do medical first. As per my instruction letter they need only right of permanent residence fee.

Is anyone paid theirs right of permanent residence fee without medical in this month from Dhaka Bangladesh .

akhnoor

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
point_mukos said:
Can anyone tell me how to send right of permanent residence fee without medical from standard chartered bank Bangladesh. Because I already went to standard chartered bank kawran bazar branch and they told me to do medical first. As per my instruction letter they need only right of permanent residence fee.

Is anyone paid theirs right of permanent residence fee without medical in this month from Dhaka Bangladesh .
Bank gave you wrong message. All you need to bring a copy of the email instructions or letter from Singapore visa office. Also, you have to provide your marriage certificate if married. Better, go to Gulshan - 2 North branch, they are familiar with it.

Thanks,

Akhnoor

akhnoor

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
redstone said:
akhnoor, after how long of you your medical test you were able to see :medical received in Ecas?
Hi Redstone,

Usually, it shows in the ecas in 7-10 days. My case is little different. My wife, three children and I completed our medical in Dhaka on September 6 and my eldest son completed his medical in Canada on September 19th. The Ecas was updated October 3 confirming medical results have been received. Again, they received my son's police report on October 7th and requested to submit passports on October 24th.

I think, it's a good data for prediction purpose.

Thanks,

Akhnoor