Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Would u plz tell me regarding weight? I meant how much we can bring from BD. I heard 23 kg for two bags and another 2 bags we can handle on our own responsibilities. Is there any strict regulation on weight matter?

I am planning to fill up the PR card Form beforehand which is IM5444E to ease my life. Did ur wife had to filled up that form at Airport?
What kind of other forms we have to fill for the luggaging?

Thank you

Blueflux

Jan 19, 2011
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum. I am completing my application and I am a bit confused about the medical. Does this medical thing have to be included with the application that I submit? or it can be done later? Please do let me know.

Brief details: My wife is currently in Bangladesh so Singapore is going to be our visa office.

Thanks everyone.

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Yes u have to include ur medical with ur application otherwise ur application will be returned to you..

masternardo

Jan 14, 2011
sadatul said:
Yes u have to include ur medical with ur application otherwise ur application will be returned to you..
Hello everyone,

First time posting here and it's good to hear that the Visa office assigned to us are doing it fast.

Upon approval of CPC-M, they sent us a letter and application form which we filled up and submit to Singapore office. There is no medical form or request in there. We submit our form on Dec 7 (to Singapore visa office) but we have never heard from them. We can't check the status in E-CAS coz they did not provide any reference number except to our sponsors ID. I sent email to them on Jan 14 but no reply as of today. What else can we do?

Thanks and good luck to all of us.

sadatul

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6TH JULY 2010
Doc's Request.
7TH AUGUST 2010
AOR Received.
NEVER
File Transfer...
23RD SEPTEMBER
Med's Request
7TH AUGUST 2010
Med's Done....
23RD AUGUST
Interview........
DID NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
11TH JANUARY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
19th JAN 2011
LANDED..........
BY MARCH INSHALLAH
Okay let me tell what had happened with my case...

I didn't completed my medical when I sent my application to CPC-M but within 1 month they sent me back all my application forms and other stuffs and requesting me to complete my medical ..therefore I did it within 7 days and sent my application again to them CPC-M and then they sent me my first stage approval of my sponsor wife and accordingly they sent my application to Singapore..

That was exactly what had happened with my case. Hope that will help

Bangkokcanuck

May 2, 2010
Bangkapi, Thailand
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2011
LANDED..........
03-11-2011
Farhanz said:
Saadatul...They only ask for RRFP or whatever that is called only after application has been approved. So no worries bro...you are done! Welcome to Icy Canada. I am hating the weather nowadays...

Hycore....Congratz to you too...yes, in the Canadian HC, S'pore website they say that it takes 2 weeks to process a PR Visa...Man why do you want to leave Thailand??...Thailand is so much better than Canada!!
Spoken like a person that has NOT lived and owned a business in both places. Can't wait to get out of Thailand with my wife and back to BC.

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone!

I am new in this forum, I got the 1st approval letter in November 4th 2010 but I haven't heard anything after they sent my file to Singapore yet. I've heard that a lot of people got their PR with in 2-3 months, but why I've been waiting for 3 months and going to be 4 months soon :(

I've seen on CIC website, they said that the process in Singapore is 18 months,is it true?????

Please give me some advice, I am a bit nervous now,

Thank you in advance :)

ggood

Star Member
Mar 4, 2010
Coquitlam, B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 06 2009
File Transfer...
14 08 2009
Med's Request
02 02 2010 requested for other paper work
Med's Done....
19 04 2010 "Medical results have been received"
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 04 2010
VISA ISSUED...
10 05 2010
LANDED..........
13 05 2010
hello-kitty said:
Hello everyone!

I am new in this forum, I got the 1st approval letter in November 4th 2010 but I haven't heard anything after they sent my file to Singapore yet. I've heard that a lot of people got their PR with in 2-3 months, but why I've been waiting for 3 months and going to be 4 months soon :(

I've seen on CIC website, they said that the process in Singapore is 18 months,is it true?????

Please give me some advice, I am a bit nervous now,

Thank you in advance :)
It is up to 18 months. Hold in there and tthe time will fly.

lemon

Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update, ecas has changed to " Medical results have been received". The waiting game is over soon. :)

masternardo

Jan 14, 2011
lemon said:
Just an update, ecas has changed to " Medical results have been received". The waiting game is over soon. :)
How do you check online? Our approval letter doesn't show our client id number or any reference number we can use to log in and check online. Wher can we get ours?

Thanks for your help.

lemon

Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Masternardo,

I use client ID and sponsor's DOB to check the status of ecas. Normally you will get Client ID and KIT ID on Sponsorship approval letter. Otherwise, you should check with CPC Mississauga.

lemon

Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So silent here. Any updates?

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got this on January 25,2011 :)

-Permanent Residence

We received xxxx xxxxx's application for permanent residence on November 12, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

Does anyone know how long it will take for the final decision?

and I also wondering why they didn't say anything about processing my application ??

Please give me some ideas :D

lemon

Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hello Kitty,

I got the same update and sponsorship was approved on 16th Nov. Many people received PPR within 2 or 3 weeks after ecas had changed to medical results received. Singapore office usually send PPR via registered mail. Good luck to all of us.

hello-kitty

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lemon said:
Hi Hello Kitty,

I got the same update and sponsorship was approved on 16th Nov. Many people received PPR within 2 or 3 weeks after ecas had changed to medical results received. Singapore office usually send PPR via registered mail. Good luck to all of us.

Hello Lemon,

I wish we will get the registered mails within this month,

Good luck :D