02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
Thank you for the wish @Amy, Shaheenaz. @Mirjahan, my husband from Kasharkhil ,my mother from satkhil and my dad's amirabad i guess lol so i dont dont from where i should say i am from XD...I am so excited ill be leaving for the aiport in few hours MYGOD :D, sure i will be safe and very careful with foods and water and the pervert over there lmao.TONSSS of proofs to make this time,from the time i land in bangladesh to the day i leave heheh. ::) ill be :eek: :eek: when i ll see him for sure after 17months!! take care

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Shiny88 said:
Thank you for the wish @ Amy, Shaheenaz. @ Mirjahan, my husband from Kasharkhil ,my mother from satkhil and my dad's amirabad i guess lol so i dont dont from where i should say i am from XD...I am so excited ill be leaving for the aiport in few hours MYGOD :D, sure i will be safe and very careful with foods and water and the pervert over there lmao.TONSSS of proofs to make this time,from the time i land in bangladesh to the day i leave heheh. ::) ill be :eek: :eek: when i ll see him for sure after 17months!! take care
Omg look like you are from close to my village. my vilage is Krishno Pur my mom village is Amirabad. My wife is from Kesharkhill. Hope you know Amishra Para. Maybe be you are from next to me.HOpe reply if you can. If you pass by Montreal airport you can find me at gate 50. Good luck for your safely voyage.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Shiny,

OMG OMG ! 17 months apart from your hubby !! ???

I dont rely on guys for 17 minutes, aka 17 seconds lol. you might ask what a guy could do in 17 seconds, they wink and flirt with other girls in just about 1 second. I am praying so that you dont get transmitted with dangerous stuffs from him. plenty of those stories are just so real.

good Luck !

Hello121

Jan 6, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Done....
expired, need a redo
Interview........
October 4th, 2012 --REFUSED with letter on Nov 8th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Won appeal 8/15
Shiny88 said:
Thank you for the wish @ Amy, Shaheenaz. @ Mirjahan, my husband from Kasharkhil ,my mother from satkhil and my dad's amirabad i guess lol so i dont dont from where i should say i am from XD...I am so excited ill be leaving for the aiport in few hours MYGOD :D, sure i will be safe and very careful with foods and water and the pervert over there lmao.TONSSS of proofs to make this time,from the time i land in bangladesh to the day i leave heheh. ::) ill be :eek: :eek: when i ll see him for sure after 17months!! take care
2 months Shiny! You are sooo lucky. Enjoy every minute together because it really hurts to have to leave again. Hopefully you can get the interview while you are there. Good luck.

kcmtno

May 1, 2012
kcmtno said:
parent sponsor.

1/12/2011": medical request+RPRF request
23/02/2012 : send the original recept to CPC_M.
passport request: waiting
visa issue waiting.

anybody have the same to me? until now they emailed me to notify that the RPRF is still outstanding. i sent the recept to cpc-m 2 months ago but nothing happend and why they dont ask me to submnit the passprt for them?

thank for your help.
kcmtno
i will update everything when i receive from the sigapore visa.
07may 2012: received letter for submitt the passports.
...................continue waitting.

bdlugger

Apr 5, 2012
bloomfield said:
Thanks. As you can see that my parents submitted passport already to CHC Dhaka last month. I will contact DHL tomorrow and will send a prepaid envelope to S'pore
Bloomfield I, personally, dont think it is a good idea to go with DHL or Fedex or anything that is your pick. I would rather have CIC-S deal with sending the passport(s), as it transfers the liability to them until you receive the passport. If you choose an way of your own, that somehow puts the ball in your court as none of these courier company (so far I know) takes the liability of a lost passport.

Just letting you know of my thoughts, at the end of the day the choice is yours.

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Re: Additional documentation in support of relationship

Wiggie said:
I posted a bunch about it a while back so you can find those posts to know more about how the actual interview went. My wife's file has been in process for almost 7 weeks now and my MP got back to me about
Hi Wiggie,
Any update from singapore? Have you received anything after your file went to In Process?

bloomfield

Star Member
Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2006
File Transfer...
05-09-2008
Med's Request
13-06-2011
Med's Done....
20-06-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2012
LANDED..........
04-06-2012
jnathan said:
bloomfield,

This is utterly absurd that CHC Dhaka from now on will not be able to deliver passports received from Singapore as I believe that CHC Dhaka in Bangladesh not only consisting of Visa section but also sections like Media and Relations, Business, Education, Culture etc. how will persons attached to those sections get their passports from now on.

This is what the official release says :

If you already submitted an application:

Yes, this is just crazy. Just when I thought that nothing else could go wrong then all of a sudden this news came up. DHL refused to do so but FedEx agreed to do that. We sent the prepaid (was not cheap for sure) which was received by S'pore today. Fedex will call CHC-S tomorrow for pick up. Hope all goes well. If my parents did not have to land by June 20th, I would not worry much but now clock is ticking.

Temporary resident applications that have already been submitted at visa offices in Kuala Lumpur, Dhaka, Berlin, and Tokyo will continue to be processed to completion.

All permanent resident applications currently at visa offices that have been closed will be transferred to the visa office now responsible, where processing will resume.

Economic and Family Class applications that have already been submitted to the CIO-S or CPC-M and have received positive eligibility will be redirected to the appropriate visa office. Applicants are not required to contact the offices to ensure their application is redirected.

Make sure DHL wants to carry passports from individual to individual.
Have a look at these links

"My wife cant send her passport to me because the courier services (dhl, fedex) do not carry passport from my country to an individual person but the agreed to carry it to the visa office (NEW YORK in my case)"

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sending-passport-for-pr-if-me-and-my-wife-living-in-differnt-countries-t60532.0.html

"I learn from the Indian Postal Department that Indian Government does not allow Postal Department or any private or international courier to accept Passports for delivery in any foreign country. But i called FED EX & they said Yes, but with authorized letter "

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/which-is-safest-way-to-send-passport-to-the-canadian-consulate-in-ny-from-india-t27115.0.html

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
one of the FSW applicant's relative asked to appear on an Interview in CHC Singapore . yes in Singapore.

So everyone get prepared to appear on interviews to be held on the Singaporean Soil.

Wiggie

Star Member
Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
File Transfer...
09/06/2011
Med's Request
14/05/2012
Med's Done....
Original 26/04/2011 Re-medical 15/05/2012
Interview........
16/01/2012
Passport Req..
18/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/10/2012
LANDED..........
08/11/2012
Amy612 said:
Hi Wiggie,
Any update from singapore? Have you received anything after your file went to In Process?
Hi Amy,
Nope, no update for us still. Our file has been in process for 10 weeks now with no word back from them. I sent an email to them last week asking how long background checks take and they responded to me an hour later asking for my file number so they could forward it to the officer in charge of our file. But once I replied them with the number I never got any response back from them. The waiting game continues...

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
jnathan said:
Shiny,

OMG OMG ! 17 months apart from your hubby !! ???

I dont rely on guys for 17 minutes, aka 17 seconds lol. you might ask what a guy could do in 17 seconds, they wink and flirt with other girls in just about 1 second. I am praying so that you dont get transmitted with dangerous stuffs from him. plenty of those stories are just so real.

good Luck !
what the hell is wrong with u? Everyman is not like u, so dont generalize man. If ur father was or is like tht n ur mother catched disease its not my problem.u might be a pervert or pedo i bet.,dont bother pretending to help me in anyways. Get a life.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Now that is Unexpected and hurting.
it was just a caution and nothing more. warning someone does not mean the person who's warning you is a pervert or a pedophile. UN warns women all over the world to to stay cautious in a relationship to avert AIDS and that does not make UN a pervert or pedophile organization.

You are just too much scared or thundered to know what a guy could do.
Just google "Expatriate Husband returned and infects wife with HIV and STD's"
You will see plenty of stories. Those stories does not mean the same happened to me. Never received such a harsh and rude reaction before for warning someone in a friendly manner !!!

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
jnathan said:
Now that is Unexpected and hurting.
it was just a caution and nothing more. warning someone does not mean the person who's warning you is a pervert or a pedophile. UN warns women all over the world to to stay cautious in a relationship to avert AIDS and that does not make UN a pervert or pedophile organization.

You are just too much scared or thundered to know what a guy could do.
Just google "Expatriate Husband returned and infects wife with HIV and STD's"
You will see plenty of stories. Those stories does not mean the same happened to me. Never received such a harsh and rude reaction before for warning someone in a friendly manner !!!

jnathan
Actually you said that to shiny about her husband. Before you said that you should know about our culture. I am apart from my husband more than a year now,but not a single second I think of my husband even cheating on me with another girl forget about having intimate relationship. In Bangladesh only few people from capital city became too fast and practising free mixing but not other part of the country. Our Bangladeshi guys are far far better than people you are talking about. Sorry if you are hurt but I can feel where Shiny is coming from.

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
Singapore - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 8 months, 30% in 10 mo., 50% in 15 mo., 70% in 19 mo., 80% in 22 mo. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
Shaheenaz said:
Singapore - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 8 months, 30% in 10 mo., 50% in 15 mo., 70% in 19 mo., 80% in 22 mo. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I know this time line before. But after viewing your post noton koray mon kharap hoya gaylo :(. I am tired of checking email every day. My mother calls the postman every day to know wheather there is any letter for me. It's one month now my file is In Process. I am scared of my husband's military job and extensive back ground check.
I think your file will go to in Process within two weeks inshallah. Pray for me and I will for you. May Allah help us.