+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

sdet03

Dec 20, 2011
mirjahan said:
I am confuse about your statement.
Did you apple for your wife CSQ?
Normally once you receive approval letter from CIC-M you apply to get CSQ to Immigration-Québec it will take 3-4 weeks max to get CSQ certificate. You need to include CIC-M approval letter.

Immigration-Québec will send a copy to CIC-M and Singapore VO. Immigration-Québec will give you CSQ certificate to give your wife. It may need to your local visa office may not but you will need it every time once you wife come in Quebec.
Hi Mirjahan, you are right. I have received CSQ certificate for my wife in first week of November. But what I was saying is my wife still cant log into Ecas. I have tried contqcting the embassy in Sigapore about this but I get no answer back for them. What should I do now?

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
sdet03 said:
Hi Mirjahan, you are right. I have received CSQ certificate for my wife in first week of November. But what I was saying is my wife still cant log into Ecas. I have tried contqcting the embassy in Sigapore about this but I get no answer back for them. What should I do now?
To log in ecas by your wife name you need her Singapore VO File No. Start like F0000XXXX send an e-mail to Singapore for your wife file they will provide you sure. If you call to Singapore directly will not helpful or get any info.

Normally can you can log on ecas with your client no you can see your status and your wife status. Under Permanent Residence Application Status is your wife status. Only advantage is to log on your wife file is you can see her address and nothing different. Another advantage is if you see your wife address is missing mean file is begin touch or working on it for bad or good.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
stupidrim said:
I have a good news to share with you.Probably some of you remember that my wife was in interview list and i was very upset. Because, we applied for PR on March,27th,2011 and then they put us in 24 month interview queue at November. But i didn't lose my hope and in the mean time, i applied for TRV for my wife to celebrate our first marriage anniversary together in Canada. But she was again called for an interview for the TRV yesterday but she successfully passed the interview this time . Visa officer advised her to do her medical again because the old one was going to expire on January.Visa officer also told her ,they will issue her PR visa instead of Visitor visa . So, she will not need to wait for 24 months anymore. We are very very happy now. And I am going for 2 weeks vacation this Friday and to bring her here in Canada.

Tips for you guys who are waiting for interview:
Apply for TRV for one month ,give all the documents that is helpful . And if you are lucky , then you might get PR or multi-entry TRV . If you need any further help, then feel free to contact with me at my email address: prince_buet @ engineer.com. Btw, I am from Bangladesh and this kind of visa is called "Dual Intent Visa" .

Have a gud night. It was wonderful journey with all of you guys. You gave lots of information ,specially this website. Thanks to all.New journey is going to begin......................................
Can you tell me how long it took to finish complete process. I will apply for TRV for my wife incase in interview list but i wish not.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
suva said:
it happened for me aswell, actually it means missiguava received application for sponsorship and permanent residentship both at the same time. it doesnot mean that singapore received the file. only after sponsorship application is successful it reaches singapore. for me ecas never says when singapore received file. it only said we received your application on ....... the day we filed our application.
probably they have changed the ecas system since june or july.
Did you do your medical exam. I did my medical exam to Dr. Abdul Wahab when i first came in Canada back 1997 and my wife did same place too. Did you send back your passport to Dhaka vo? Is any timeline written on PPR letter ?
Good luck bro hope all will goes smoothly.
I am waiting still no answer from Singapore. and nothing change :( :( :( :( even her address won't disappear :( :( :( :( :( :(

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
mirjahan said:
Can you tell me how long it took to finish complete process. I will apply for TRV for my wife incase in interview list but i wish not.
2 weeks only but u will have to submit lots of proof and letter from Canadian and BD MP

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stupidrim said:
2 weeks only but u will have to submit lots of proof and letter from Canadian and BD MP

Congrats man, I sent you an email, can you please give me your phone number please? last time you gave me your number, i cant find it. I am thinking of applying TRV, please answer my email, if you r ok with that.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
stupidrim said:
One more question proof of what? Can you explain please.

Shiny88

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (sponsor)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/2011
AOR Received.
03/2011
Med's Request
12/2012
Med's Done....
01/2011
Interview........
request:10/2011, date:12/2012 (Ecas:In Process 13dec.)
Passport Req..
03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-2013
LANDED..........
3-6-2013 Finally! all the best everyone
stupidrim said:
I have a good news to share with you.Probably some of you remember that my wife was in interview list and i was very upset. Because, we applied for PR on March,27th,2011 and then they put us in 24 month interview queue at November. But i didn't lose my hope and in the mean time, i applied for TRV for my wife to celebrate our first marriage anniversary together in Canada. But she was again called for an interview for the TRV yesterday but she successfully passed the interview this time . Visa officer advised her to do her medical again because the old one was going to expire on January.Visa officer also told her ,they will issue her PR visa instead of Visitor visa . So, she will not need to wait for 24 months anymore. We are very very happy now. And I am going for 2 weeks vacation this Friday and to bring her here in Canada.

Tips for you guys who are waiting for interview:
Apply for TRV for one month ,give all the documents that is helpful . And if you are lucky , then you might get PR or multi-entry TRV . If you need any further help, then feel free to contact with me at my email address: prince_buet @ engineer.com. Btw, I am from Bangladesh and this kind of visa is called "Dual Intent Visa" .

Have a gud night. It was wonderful journey with all of you guys. You gave lots of information ,specially this website. Thanks to all.New journey is going to begin......................................
Congratulation!what a good news! great! i guess you are lucky but i am thinking that we might not have the same luck as you. Maybe applying for tvr can cause some delay or something, i am not gonna risk that :S.. Enjoy and have a safe flight. Pray for me&my hubby.

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
silenthill_ca said:
Congrats man, I sent you an email, can you please give me your phone number please? last time you gave me your number, i cant find it. I am thinking of applying TRV, please answer my email, if you r ok with that.
Sorry, i just check my email but didn't find yours . My number is 613-6004531.Feel free to contact with me. My email address is once again:prince_buet@engineer.com or prince.bangla@gmail.com.I can definitely help u guys , i can imagine your sufferings.

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
Shiny88 said:
Congratulation!what a good news! great! i guess you are lucky but i am thinking that we might not have the same luck as you. Maybe applying for tvr can cause some delay or something, i am not gonna risk that :S.. Enjoy and have a safe flight. Pray for me&my hubby.
Actually there is nothing called "Luck",but you will have to try in proper way. Think like that, you are visa officer, and you are only allowed to give visa to those guys who have proper documents and proofs .Otherwise, you will loose your job.There is nothing personal between you and visa officer. All he needs, is proper documents. And there are lots of back door . There is no penalty for applying TRV , this is just for temporary visa. It will never affect your Permanent visa application. This is called "Dual Intent", nothing illegal. I read your previous posts,it seems to me , you are very afraid about these visa stuffs. Anyway, your case might be different than mine. I don't know lots about you. But you can give me call to discuss about these issues. I already sent my visa documents to two other friends found in this forum.And today is my birthday and i will be happy to assist all of you guys. :D

Gud luck

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mirjahan said:
Did you do your medical exam. I did my medical exam to Dr. Abdul Wahab when i first came in Canada back 1997 and my wife did same place too. Did you send back your passport to Dhaka vo? Is any timeline written on PPR letter ?
Good luck bro hope all will goes smoothly.
I am waiting still no answer from Singapore. and nothing change :( :( :( :( even her address won't disappear :( :( :( :( :( :(
i will submit in 1st week of january, i have just done my medical and waiting for my PC. in the letter they mentioned to submit passport along with appendix C, A and a self addressed envelop in canadian embassy dhaka after two weeks of medical exam. i did my 1st medical in Medinova dhaka but recently they have removed medinova from their list.
has your package reached SG? hopefully u will see address disappeared soon. good luck.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
suva said:
i will submit in 1st week of january, i have just done my medical and waiting for my PC. in the letter they mentioned to submit passport along with appendix C, A and a self addressed envelop in canadian embassy dhaka after two weeks of medical exam. i did my 1st medical in Medinova dhaka but recently they have removed medinova from their list.
has your package reached SG? hopefully u will see address disappeared soon. good luck.
Singapore receive medical within 15 days maybe for that they ask you submit after 2 weeks. Wish you good luck. My documents reached Singapore and i send an e-mail to them to know if they receive but they did not reply my simple e-mail. No change and nothing receive . :(

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mirjahan said:
Singapore receive medical within 15 days maybe for that they ask you submit after 2 weeks. Wish you good luck. My documents reached Singapore and i send an e-mail to them to know if they receive but they did not reply my simple e-mail. No change and nothing receive . :(
when i sent them the require documents in mid november, i asked by email whether they got that, they never replied. so i guess they dont say if they receive or not. it should take few more days to reach the appropriate officer or desk. like the other guy u can take a chance by applying for TVR.

i have a question, they told me to submit appendix C (regarding the medical) to the embassy. but they did not mention about the green form with my photo attached that the doctor gave me. do i need to submit that one aswell like the initial file submission or just the appendix C.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
suva said:
when i sent them the require documents in mid november, i asked by email whether they got that, they never replied. so i guess they dont say if they receive or not. it should take few more days to reach the appropriate officer or desk. like the other guy u can take a chance by applying for TVR.

i have a question, they told me to submit appendix C (regarding the medical) to the embassy. but they did not mention about the green form with my photo attached that the doctor gave me. do i need to submit that one aswell like the initial file submission or just the appendix C.

I do not know exactly what to submit. When my friend wife did remedical , Singapore send a redo medical letter with her name and file no on that paper and 2 photos of her. Medical center took that letter what she gets from Singapore and did not give her green paper .They said , they will send her urine, xray and blood sample to Singapore they will examine.