+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sikkim Manipal University ICAS ECA

ftk1987

Oct 18, 2022
Hi friends,

SMU send me an email explaining the process for sending transcripts to ICAS for ECA. I have some doubts regarding the process.

1. There is an application form we need to fill out and send to SMU for this. In it, section 3 they asked us to fill in the course code. How can we find the SMU course code?

2. Total fee is Rs 2450/- for Canada Immigration (Transcript -200/-, General Attestation-250/-, postal charges-2000/-) <-this is what SMU send me. did you pay the same amount or did you pay extra for more sets of attestation or transcripts? it is given

General Attestation-250/- 1 set
Transcript 200 for the first copy
Additional copies 100 per copy for Transcript only

My question in other words do we need more sets of attestation and more sets of transcripts other than the default 1? in the application form section 4 they have asked:

No of Transcript copies requested.

3. did you apply for Bonafide cum Migration Certificate also. there is an option to select yes or no for this. it is given Bonafide cum Migration 300 for each copy

4. there is a section 9 in the application form. it says -> 9. Applicant’s address to which the certificate to be sent. what should we fill here? our home address or icas address.

5. how did you find Dates of Attendance: From: To: to be filled in Official Records Request Form

thanks in advance. please help me.

Last edited:

ftk1987

Oct 18, 2022
Hi friends,

SMU send me an email explaining the process for sending transcripts to ICAS for ECA. I have some doubts regarding the process.

1. There is an application form we need to fill out and send to SMU for this. In it, section 3 they asked us to fill in the course code. How can we find the SMU course code?

2. Total fee is Rs 2450/- for Canada Immigration (Transcript -200/-, General Attestation-250/-, postal charges-2000/-) <-this is what SMU send me. did you pay the same amount or did you pay extra for more sets of attestation or transcripts? it is given

General Attestation-250/- 1 set
Transcript 200 for the first copy
Additional copies 100 per copy for Transcript only

My question in other words do we need more sets of attestation and more sets of transcripts other than the default 1? in the application form section 4 they have asked:

No of Transcript copies requested.

3. did you apply for Bonafide cum Migration Certificate also. there is an option to select yes or no for this. it is given Bonafide cum Migration 300 for each copy

4. there is a section 9 in the application form. it says -> 9. Applicant’s address to which the certificate to be sent. what should we fill here? our home address or icas address.

5. how did you find Dates of Attendance: From: To: to be filled in Official Records Request Form

thanks in advance. please help me.
I got a reply from SMU and my problem is solved EXCEPT for 5. how did you find Dates of Attendance: From: To: to be filled in Official Records Request Form. Hope SMU will let me know this.

1. Course code (for me is): MBA

2. Total fee is Rs 2450/- for Canada Immigration (Transcript -200/-, General Attestation-250/-, postal charges-2000/-) NO EXTRA TRANSCRIPT COPIES OR EXTRA ATTESTATIONS. JUST 2450 FOR CANADA ECA by ICAS.

3. Bonafide cum Migration certificate is not required for CANADA ECA by ICAS

4. Applicant’s address to which the certificate to be sent. I am asked to add the ICAS address here for CANADA ECA by ICAS

HOPE THIS HELPS OTHERS. GOOD LUCK