+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Signs of Marriage Fraud

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lois Lane said:
joecreosto just few hours ago i said i was raising a white flag not to get "into" it with you
but your extreme obsession with fraudulent marriages is worth taking note that you are speaking from personal experience
i think if you were honest and mentioned your situation it would be theraputic for you

the interesting part is that even though you were scammed you once again got into an internet relationship so if its sooooooo bad why would you go there?

as to the comment you're at starbucks cause of the help at the counter, is that something a decent married man would be looking for? or is that a sign that should be put on your "watch list" for fraudulent marriages?
Lois. please dont do that.dont be mad at me. these points are from another website i posted here to help people. right now as we speak someone some poor innocent canadien may be getting scammed by some con artist

B

boyee6576

"
joecreosta said:
guys relax. i just reposting someone's article on this website to help people. every years poor innocent mans and womens becoming victoms of scammers. we as good citizens need to help our brothers sisters out. these are my intentions only i swear to you.
You forgot to add your sympath is only for women under 40.

nyssa

May 14, 2009
Midwest, USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2010
AOR Received.
22-09-10
Med's Done....
09-01-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
06-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2010
LANDED..........
06-01-2011
It is always wise to report something to the moderator if you feel something is inappropriate. I try not to argue here and let those running the site handle the issues at hand.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nyssa said:
It is always wise to report something to the moderator if you feel something is inappropriate. I try not to argue here and let those running the site handle the issues at hand.
thanks nyssa. hope everyone was like u

sp2163

Mar 6, 2011
Became a victim of internet marriage fraud. Got married to a person from India who was already married at the time of the marriage. Fortunately knew in the mid of sponsorship process. Confused what to do now, do I have to go thru divorce? But my marriage was valid while he was married at that time?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sp2163 said:
Became a victim of internet marriage fraud. Got married to a person from India who was already married at the time of the marriage. Fortunately knew in the mid of sponsorship process. Confused what to do now, do I have to go thru divorce? But my marriage was valid while he was married at that time?
You don't need a divorce if you were never legally married.

sp2163

Mar 6, 2011
We did register the marriage in corporation and did ritual and took pics, movies etc as a proof to process his file as a spouse. I was totally unaware at that time.

Just want to make sure that he wouldn't show up as a husband again in future with proof...

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
I have always been a little weary about this too. I think everyone is a fraud. LOL

Thank god my husbands parents know my mom from before we met and I have known my husband for 12 yrs. No one would be able to fraud Canada or myself as I take a very long time to make a decision. LOL

deepiv

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan.27/2011/ opened Feb.27/2011
Doc's Request.
Sent back, for misssing document
Nomination.....
FILE RECIEVED CPC-M MARCH.29/11
File Transfer...
APRIL.4/2011 RECIEVED ND-APRIL.11/2011
Med's Done....
15/12/2011
Passport Req..
April.18/11
VISA ISSUED...
Interview- approved. waiting for pp
pretty much if your spouse LIES TO YOU.
heading on the wrong path....to a bad unfaithful life

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sp2163 said:
We did register the marriage in corporation and did ritual and took pics, movies etc as a proof to process his file as a spouse. I was totally unaware at that time.
I'm very sorry you're going through all of this...

I agree that you were never legally married. However if I was in your shoes, just to be on the safe side, I think I would obtain some kind of legal document or written opinion from a lawyer. Just so that you have something to pull out of your files on the off chance this ever comes up in the future and you have to prove the marriage wasn't legal.

I assume you have already contacted the CIC to withdraw the sponsorship application?

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
get ur marriage annulled so there is no history of the marriage taking place cite the reason fraud

sp2163

Mar 6, 2011
Yes, looking for the process of annulment. Not sure I can do it from here and also require his current marriage certificate.

jayde

Feb 18, 2010
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-3-2011
File Transfer...
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
03-01-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2011
LANDED..........
04-11-2011 WOO HOO!!!
sp2163 said:
Yes, looking for the process of annulment. Not sure I can do it from here and also require his current marriage certificate.
The fact that this might be true is unbelievable...

Yeah... I'll just go ask the man that defrauded me and two countries to provide me with proof that he defrauded me and those two countries... I'm sure he'll be accomodating and forthright... /facepalm

glak1234

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayde said:
The fact that this might be true is unbelievable...

Yeah... I'll just go ask the man that defrauded me and two countries to provide me with proof that he defrauded me and those two countries... I'm sure he'll be accomodating and forthright... /facepalm
Well when you threaten to press some kind of charges, I'm sure he will be willing to do so, no?
Anyway, I'd personally kick his ass (literally foot to the ass) and make him give me the paper lol