+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should the name of your employer be on work permit?

crazysystem

Sep 9, 2012
I have my work permit as a live in caregiver but i do not see the name of my employer on it is it supposed to be there?

Secondly my employer cannot find my original employment contract but is willing to redo it will that affect my chances when applying for PR?
I started my job later than the said date on my original application because i was issued the work visa letter from the embassy but was not sent for a medical. It was then said that the embassy made an error and i stayed out of work for one month before given approval and subsequently being allowed to do the medicals here in Canada. Do you think that this will come back to haunt me when I apply for my PR?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

crazysystem said:
I have my work permit as a live in caregiver but i do not see the name of my employer on it is it supposed to be there?

Secondly my employer cannot find my original employment contract but is willing to redo it will that affect my chances when applying for PR?
I started my job later than the said date on my original application because i was issued the work visa letter from the embassy but was not sent for a medical. It was then said that the embassy made an error and i stayed out of work for one month before given approval and subsequently being allowed to do the medicals here in Canada. Do you think that this will come back to haunt me when I apply for my PR?
1. Yes it supposed to be on the work permit. No, it won't haunt you, just ensure that you have 3900 hours or 2 full years working before you apply .

Hina01

Aug 3, 2012
Hi crazysystem
I am 27 Phillipino currently in kuwait have 2 years experience, can u tell how can i go as live care giver which steps i need like agency ???