+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should my parents need to submit separate applications in pgp 2024 sponsorship?

Jg_147

May 31, 2024
Could someone please help me? I've received an invitation for PGP 2024. Do I need to submit separate applications for my mom and dad? If so, can I use the same portal for both applications? Should the portal be under the sponsor's name or the applicant's name?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Could someone please help me? I've received an invitation for PGP 2024. Do I need to submit separate applications for my mom and dad? If so, can I use the same portal for both applications? Should the portal be under the sponsor's name or the applicant's name?
You submit an app to sponsor one of them (either) as principal applicant, and the other is included in that application as dependent of the other (as accompanying dependent).

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Are they divorced or legally separated? If so each of them will be sponsored in their own application (2 applications).

If they are still married, you pick one of your parents as principle applicant and the other will be the dependent in one application.

Reactions: armoured