VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hamid khan said:
Ok so when I will online form
There is no speace to put how much point I am claiming

I will just fill my details and cic will count point
Once you finalize your profile, it will automatically calculate your points.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doubleym said:
Only if you have an LMIA for the job offer.
My friend does not have lmia but have job offer letter only from the company he works but he has ticked that he have lmia even thou he does not so his point is more then 800..if the any way immigration will know if his not telling the truth?

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
yes ofcourse they will find out if he cannot show LMIA.. ITA is only an invitation to apply.. it doesnt mean the person will get PR 100%..

djnaman said:
My friend does not have lmia but have job offer letter only from the company he works but he has ticked that he have lmia even thou he does not so his point is more then 800..if the any way immigration will know if his not telling the truth?

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piperr628 said:
I gues he will be banned for 5 years for lying about LMIA.
Thats what i have been telling him but he thinks staying in canada since 2007 will get him pr and his 4 year thing will end in april as he wont get any workpermit.i hope he doesnt not get in shit.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
djnaman said:
I was under the impression that applicants have to provide their LMIA number. Do you know if your friend provided a fake number? Or did not provide a number at all, but still received +600 points?

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
I was under the impression that applicants have to provide their LMIA number. Do you know if your friend provided a fake number? Or did not provide a number at all, but still received +600 points?
He did not provide a lmia number as he does not have one,and his work permit will expire in 2 months time.i wonder how he got 600 points when he does not have a lmia but he did have company offer letter...by the way his arms cook.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
djnaman said:
He did not provide a lmia number as he does not have one,and his work permit will expire in 2 months time.i wonder how he got 600 points when he does not have a lmia but he did have company offer letter...by the way his arms cook.
If he didn't have an LMIA he'd have had to enter a fake LMIA number, since it asks for that.

If he did receive an ITA then as soon as the actual PR application was submitted and CIC started processing it, they'd just reject it.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doubleym said:
If he didn't have an LMIA he'd have had to enter a fake LMIA number, since it asks for that.

If he did receive an ITA then as soon as the actual PR application was submitted and CIC started processing it, they'd just reject it.
But he said he was not asked for any lmia number. Can someone who had lmia tell me if they were asked to state the number or not?