+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

should i Resign from job before applying for study visa

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am not saying that It is mandatory to contact the consultant, but I think consultants can help him in a better way and can help him with a hassle-free visa application process. As we have seen a lot of people facing rejection due to incomplete information about documents requirement. But it is completely your choice. Good Luck! :)
Then say that and not put in a link to a consultant. Many consultants, as we read on this forum, are paid by schools so tell the person to apply to that school for the kick-back. People should do their own research.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

rcincanada2019

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I am not saying that It is mandatory to contact the consultant, but I think consultants can help him in a better way and can help him with a hassle-free visa application process. As we have seen a lot of people facing rejection due to incomplete information about documents requirement. But it is completely your choice. Good Luck! :)
The owner of this forum, Cohen Immigration Law, is an immigration consultant with a verifiable track record. Unless you are referring to such consultants, I would not recommend them at all. Lots of horror stories in this forum about applicants getting scammed by consultants. And currently in the news is the plight of 700 students who are facing deportation because they were conned by an immigration consultant from home country.