+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I mention unpaid internship in work history and personal history?

KirtiParghi

Jul 26, 2019
I am a citizen of India. I travelled to Denmark for couple of months. I worked for one month as an intern in startup company. I came back due to unfavourable situation. Now, after completing my post graduation and 1 year of work experience in canada. I am planning to apply for PR under CEC. Do I need to mention that unpaid internship in work history and personal history because it is not improving my CRS score because it was unpaid and internship.

aditi.05

May 1, 2020
Have the same question about my internship which was paid, within Canada but part of my MBA program. Dont know if I need to mention it

zwsea19

Nov 10, 2019
I am a citizen of India. I travelled to Denmark for couple of months. I worked for one month as an intern in startup company. I came back due to unfavourable situation. Now, after completing my post graduation and 1 year of work experience in canada. I am planning to apply for PR under CEC. Do I need to mention that unpaid internship in work history and personal history because it is not improving my CRS score because it was unpaid and internship.
did you include the unpaid intern in personal history? I have the same situation.