+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I be worried SINP

JamUSES

Jan 19, 2023
Hey everyone, I'm starting to wonder if I should be worried that I haven't heard back or if this is normal. I submitted my ITA in June and it's currently outside the normal processing time. at this point I think I'm still confused - I applied for SINP and received this email:
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
Your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP ‐ Express Entry sub‐category has been selected and you are invited to submit a formal application for review.

This is an ITA application correct?
Now, I submitted all required documents and I still haven't heard back.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm starting to wonder if I should be worried that I haven't heard back or if this is normal. I submitted my ITA in June and it's currently outside the normal processing time. at this point I think I'm still confused - I applied for SINP and received this email:
Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP).
Your Expression of Interest (EOI) to the SINP ‐ Express Entry sub‐category has been selected and you are invited to submit a formal application for review.

Post under PNP. There are many threads on SINP.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Mel17

Star Member
Sep 8, 2019

when did you submit your application to SINP ?? Did u get any update ?? i submitted my application on July'23 & waiting for feedback since then !

JamUSES

Jan 19, 2023
when did you submit your application to SINP ?? Did u get any update ?? i submitted my application on July'23 & waiting for feedback since then !
I submitted mine on June 8th I believe but while I did not get an actual update, when I logged in it changed from "Application Received" to "In Process."