+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I be worried about this on my GCMS notes?

dchen

Jan 25, 2015
I just received my GCMS notes generated on April 5, 2017. One of the comments in my notes mentions this about my job experience

The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Duties outlined in LOE do not appear to meet the duties listed under the primary NOC 0125 Other business service managers; the PA does not appear to be a manager. However, the PA’s duties do appear to meet the duties listed for NOC 1112 Financial and investment analysts.

This comment was added on Feb 22, 2017 and I couldn't find anything related to this after that date.

I went into a similar issue when I applied for my ON-PNP. Originally I submitted under NOC 1114 but they reached out to me and suggested that I revise my selection. That's why I went with 0125 and my PNP got approved. When I submitted for EE, I provided this explanation along with my employment records.

Given the comment on my GCMS notes, I want to know if I need to be at least a bit worried about my PR application? Is it wise for me to reach out to them proactively and provide an explanation? Or given the comment, should I assume that they have made peace with my NOC code selection?

And a bit background on my application, Dec 7th AOR, inland PNP applicant from Ontario. Medicals passed in mid-February, and nothing has changed ever since then.

Thank you so much in advance!!

Canada247

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
dchen said:
I just received my GCMS notes generated on April 5, 2017. One of the comments in my notes mentions this about my job experience

The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Duties outlined in LOE do not appear to meet the duties listed under the primary NOC 0125 Other business service managers; the PA does not appear to be a manager. However, the PA’s duties do appear to meet the duties listed for NOC 1112 Financial and investment analysts.

This comment was added on Feb 22, 2017 and I couldn't find anything related to this after that date.

I went into a similar issue when I applied for my ON-PNP. Originally I submitted under NOC 1114 but they reached out to me and suggested that I revise my selection. That's why I went with 0125 and my PNP got approved. When I submitted for EE, I provided this explanation along with my employment records.

Given the comment on my GCMS notes, I want to know if I need to be at least a bit worried about my PR application? Is it wise for me to reach out to them proactively and provide an explanation? Or given the comment, should I assume that they have made peace with my NOC code selection?

And a bit background on my application, Dec 7th AOR, inland PNP applicant from Ontario. Medicals passed in mid-February, and nothing has changed ever since then.

Thank you so much in advance!!
Was the message added by a case analyst at CIO or officer at CPC?

dchen

Jan 25, 2015
dchen said:
Office says CPC-Ottawa but review type says Case Analyst
Actually, within the same comment, it says RECOMMENTATION:***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize

Does this mean anything?