Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Chicago
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
nice222 said:
Hi Kadian

I was just reading your forum

I was wondering, did they send you an email or notification that they have with held your results because of quality issues?

Or did they just keep quiet?

The reason I'm asking you this is because, my results were suppose to come out yesterday, but we are yet to receive as a centre.

I'm so so so gutted as I need the results ASAP to launch my application

Gosh! can't even imagine if they hold them for 3 months :mad: :( :eek: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
dont you see your result at- https://results.ieltsessentials.com

achillies91

Dec 7, 2016
Hello,

I am having the same experience. I took the IELTS GT and got L 8.5, R 6.5, W7.0, S7.0

I always did well in reading part, when I took the academic IELTS, I got 7.5 and in Jan 2017, I took IELTS GT and received 8.0 in Reading. I needed to improve the scores in writing and speaking so, I worked very hard and did very well in these sections but to my astonishment I got 6.5 in reading. I am planning to go for re-eval, did anyone had an experience of increase in score for reading section.

Please provide suggestions guys.... They will be of much use to me.

Thanks in advance!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
achillies91 said:
Hello,

I am having the same experience. I took the IELTS GT and got L 8.5, R 6.5, W7.0, S7.0

I always did well in reading part, when I took the academic IELTS, I got 7.5 and in Jan 2017, I took IELTS GT and received 8.0 in Reading. I needed to improve the scores in writing and speaking so, I worked very hard and did very well in these sections but to my astonishment I got 6.5 in reading. I am planning to go for re-eval, did anyone had an experience of increase in score for reading section.

Please provide suggestions guys.... They will be of much use to me.

Thanks in advance!
Don't waste your money on remarking. Reading scores won't change. From my personal experience, you need to concentrate equally on all sections. In December, I got 8.5 in listening and speaking, 8 in writing and 6.5 in reading. I thought reading was my weakness and worked on reading. Reading scores improves and the remaining tanked.