+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Let us also know if u got any updates from them
They are saying that they issued several priority lists of students who did not receive offer letters to Sheridan but still no response from their side.So they told me to go for Fleming only since it will take a long time and then it will be late for Visa submission.Anyway we are waiting for 2more days and then I will proceed with Fleming college.

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
They are saying that they issued several priority lists of students who did not receive offer letters to Sheridan but still no response from their side.So they told me to go for Fleming only since it will take a long time and then it will be late for Visa submission.Anyway we are waiting for 2more days and then I will proceed with Fleming college.
So now we can expect letter or not ?

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
shall we get offer in social service in sheridan then?

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Don't know.I am going to wait only for 2 more days or else proceed with fleming college fees deposit and then visa submission..
Yeah sure you can definitely proceed its your call, but for those who are waiting keenly for their offers , be patient we will soon receive them , don’t take tension be calm as they have given november 1st as a target to complete most of decisions for january 2019 due to some purpose don’t lose hope, they will give now or soon

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
has anyone got offer letter in office health administration services nd in fitness nd early childhood education