+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
Every body.... There's an update regarding Sheridan. My agency got a mail from Sheridan saying that students who have applied to some courses (I don't know which course just ask your respective agency) shouldn't wait for any reverts because they have terminated all the procedures. CONTACT YOUR AGENCY
Which courses???? How do you know

neha 009

Oct 9, 2018
I hope those courses are terminated in which seats are full, because some people like us waiting for same course, not a single person has received offer letter till now ,
Nav kaur had you any information regarding social service.... had your agent got any mailll

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
mine is also still under consideration. my agency said sheridan sent them a mail today stating some courses name and the students who applied to those courses need not to wait anymore, bcoz they stopped everything regarding those courses for jan intake.
And my agent also said they wont send any mail if we get rejected since they haven't got any time(I'm also not sure about this mail thing)

Oct 24, 2018
I have completed my diploma of computer engineering with 72 % and got overall 6.5 bands with no less than 6. I applied in Sheridan College Davis campus in three programs(Computer programmer,computer system technician and computer engineering technician) for January 2019 intake on june 10th. But I haven't got my offer letter till now.
Is there anyone who have got offer letter in any of these programs for Jan 2019 intake.

Reactions: advsimran123

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
mine is also still under consideration. my agency said sheridan sent them a mail today stating some courses name and the students who applied to those courses need not to wait anymore, bcoz they stopped everything regarding those courses for jan intake.
And my agent also said they wont send any mail if we get rejected since they haven't got any time(I'm also not sure about this mail thing)
Can you tell the names of those course?