+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
It looks like they are holding our applications for a certain reason maybe a specific date.
I think that they must have given some offer letters to other candidates and some candidates must be holding the offers without even declining it. So the college will wait for their deadline to be passed and then they will issue new offer letters.

gaurav009

Oct 22, 2018
Hello all,
I have applied for computer programmer and computer system technician (trafalgar road campus). Anybody who has applied for this campus ?

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hello all,
I have applied for computer programmer and computer system technician (trafalgar road campus). Anybody who has applied for this campus ?
Yes I have applied for the Computer Systems Analyst and Computer Programmer for the same campus as yours..

Have you received your offer letter and if no then when did you apply and what r your IELTS and 12th grades??

gaurav009

Oct 22, 2018
Yes I have applied for the Computer Systems Analyst and Computer Programmer for the same campus as yours..

Have you received your offer letter and if no then when did you apply and what r your IELTS and 12th grades??
applied on 10th aug IELTS -7 no less then 6, B.E. - 72%

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
I think that they must have given some offer letters to other candidates and some candidates must be holding the offers without even declining it. So the college will wait for their deadline to be passed and then they will issue new offer letters.
I also have the same thought. They must have reviewed our profiles and if we didn't met their eligibility they must've been rejected us by this time.