+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sharing Timeline

kucinganeh

Jan 18, 2012
Hi Everybody,

Just want to share information of my application status:

Application type: CEC
Application sent: July 11, 2011
Application received: July 13, 2011 ("We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2011. ")
Update on eCAS: "We started processing your application on September 28, 2011. "
AOR + Medical Request sent to my email: October 6th, 2011 - as well as mentioning my application is part of a group of files that has been transferred from Buffalo office to Ottawa.
Medical done: October 7th, 2011
Medical sent by the doctor: sometime in November, 2011
Update on eCAS - January 10, 2012: "Medical results have been received. "
January 30, 2012 - no update on eCAS, but received an email with an attachment requesting the RPRF and passport request
Update on eCAS - February 16, 2012: "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Good luck to you All.

Regards,
kucinganeh

kucinganeh

Jan 18, 2012
Yes, from Ottawa to New York. My passport request is from New York, not buffalo.

By the way, update from me, I have received my passport back from the immigration with the Immigrant Visa affixed on my passport, as well as the COPR document that i need to provide when I'm doing my 'landing' to Canada, which will be next week.

Good luck to you all.

Regards,
kucinganeh

D

Daniel_Daniel

Hi kucinganeh, Can you please share the NOC code under which you applied.

waqas101

Feb 20, 2012
Vibrational HCG drops

It is rare for me to find something on the cyberspace that’s as entertaining and fascinating as what you’ve got here. Your page is lovely, your graphics are outstanding, and what’s more, you use source that are relevant to what you are talking about. You are certainly one in a million, well done!

jazz548

Feb 21, 2012
We applied in August
in the end of September we received medical exam
in November medical result was sent medical results.
in January 4th we got a police check request.
sent them (police check) early February
now - waiting

What do you think, guys, does they mede a decision? (I mean if they asked us medical exam and police check) How long does it can take to get good news?