+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share you timeline for getting eCoPR/PR card approved in PR Confirmation Portal

Jatinp

Aug 4, 2021
Hello guys, I submitted the requested info in the PR Conformation Portal on July 14 2021 and waiting for the approval of eCoPR, my case status remains "In review with IRCC". This is taking longer than expected. Please do you have contact details through which I can chase IRCC? - Thanks
Hey

did you get copr??
i got confirmation email to upload photos on july 20 and did upload photo and address on same day since then no update and didn’t received copr also

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hey

did you get copr??
i got confirmation email to upload photos on july 20 and did upload photo and address on same day since then no update and didn’t received copr also
@Jatinp I am waiting since 14th and there are people who are waiting even before. My visa office is Ottawa. What's yours?

Matskie19

Aug 5, 2021
Regina
Category........
FAM
Hello! Just want to ask if how do you know the VO that is processing your application. Actually I have uploaded my picture and currently in review for everything. I wish the ECOPR would come out soon.

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
what if I applied thru representative ? I am the one who replies to portal email or it has to be from my lawyer ? Because the lawyer got a portal email and then forwarded to me. Thanks

Matskie19

Aug 5, 2021
Regina
Category........
FAM
@Matskie19 As far as I know you can online but you need a physical card if you want to do in person.
Got that! Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Anxious but now calmed down because of this forum! Thank you everyone!! I’m a silent reader but now? Haha thanks everyone. How long does it take when the ECOPR comes out? Uploaded pic and address last AUG 4

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Got that! Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Anxious but now calmed down because of this forum! Thank you everyone!! I’m a silent reader but now? Haha thanks everyone. How long does it take when the ECOPR comes out? Uploaded pic and address last AUG 4
@Matskie19 that depends on your visa office and if you have dependants. My visa office was Edmonton and now it's Ottawa. Upload photo and address on 14th July and waiting since...

Matskie19

Aug 5, 2021
Regina
Category........
FAM
@Matskie19 that depends on your visa office and if you have dependants. My visa office was Edmonton and now it's Ottawa. Upload photo and address on 14th July and waiting since...
Its says here “Case Processing Centre Mississauga” where is this? Sorry I know its in Ontario, and the people who always calls us for update comes from Ontario. And i have no dependents.