Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Cook
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-01-2021
Can you share the number details and option you selected while calling to CIC. I tried but there is not any option like RNIP.
Thanks in advance.
When did you apply?

DP_2020

Dec 7, 2020
Waiting for your favourable reply on below matter :
Can you share the number details and option you selected while calling to CIC. I tried but there is not any option like RNIP.
Thanks in advance.

stephanie0001

Sep 22, 2020
Thanks in advance.
I chose the option for provincial nomination as there was no option for rnip. They will ask for your UCI and you just tell them that you applied for RNIP

Reactions: DP_2020

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I chose the option for provincial nomination as there was no option for rnip. They will ask for your UCI and you just tell them that you applied for RNIP
Waiting for your favourable reply on below matter :
Thanks in advance.
RNIP is a separate program so you can’t chose it. You meet the federal & community eligibility requirements, get a job offer and then receive a “community recommendation“ documents to apply. All on the RNIP website.

DP_2020

Dec 7, 2020
Hi, I tried to call CIC (1-888-242-2100) but did not find the right option like a provincial nomination as you stated . Appreciate if you share the relevant number and details.

kpssaroa

Jan 12, 2021
I have applied the RNIP in Vernon.
First I applied 15th June.
got interview 23th June.
Voting 31th June.
I got recommendation from Community 1st July.
Send a mail to CIO 2nd July.
Recieved mail 8th July.
There's no action
Dear Sir
Now i am in the Okanagan Valley as farm supervisor i want knowledge how can find job offer in vernon please advise me

thanks