+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Pathan_89

Sep 4, 2024

Nataliar9311

Feb 3, 2024
I dont think so they accept the AOR with webform, because IMM5710e needs to be corrected, and some options also needs to be changed when you initiate process.
My advisor submitted the Web form with a explanation letter and the AOR ( just the file number) , I applied for my WP in April and I got in May this year. I

Japanese

Oct 3, 2024
Canada
Category........
Other
Hi Guys, My application says this. I am worried. Bakcground check and eligibility is still pending. May I know if anyone else is in the same boat? What decision did they receive?

Here's what it looks like on the GC Key.
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - October 2, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 18, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • September 24, 2024 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • October 2, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: AC-RNIP

AC-RNIP

Oct 2, 2024
Hi Guys, My application says this. I am worried. Bakcground check and eligibility is still pending. May I know if anyone else is in the same boat? What decision did they receive?

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Final decision - October 2, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Review of eligibility
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • October 2, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hello, when did you applied, AOR, and PAL? FD means approval and you need to wait for next step the Portal 1 email.

Reactions: Japanese

Jilz

Star Member
Nov 14, 2023

Latest update:

Review of eligibility
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
Looks like your final decision has been made.
You should get a response soon..
When did you submit your pr application

Kcuhc2002

Jul 17, 2024

Latest update:

Review of eligibility
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
You’ll be fine, gckey is not updating the status of bc and eligibility review, and you’ll getting p1 soon I guess, may I ask when you submitted your ?