+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
I applied on October 2nd still stuck on background check
Actually some people from November started getting final decisions, Few October applicants are still waiting... don't know what's going on
SIGH..... Why so much delay when all the processes are done, if anyone knows why the VO won't get the final decision in for application or what may cause the delay from thier standpoint, would like to find out and hope it may come sooner rather than later

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Hey guys,
Wanted to know how long does it take for the VO to get to final decision when all stages of the application are passed and completed
Any idea or any experienced situations would be helpful

Yomex_ca

Jun 5, 2024
Has any December applicant received the final decision? I applied for PR on December 29th. AOR received on March 15th, submitted AOR on 19th. Received Pre-arrival letter on March 21st and since that date, no further update. The last and current update on my IRCC account is Medical Passed but I called IRCC last month and was told that all stages have been completed.
Did anybody receive a final decision from the Whitehorse Visa office recently?
A friend got a decision in the Etobicoke visa office last month , though an October applicant, he also got his pre-arrival letter a week earlier than me in March and got a Portal 1 email in April.
Is there anything someone can do?

Yomex_ca

Jun 5, 2024
Hey guys,
Wanted to know how long does it take for the VO to get to final decision when all stages of the application are passed and completed
Any idea or any experienced situations would be helpful

I think it depends on the VIsa office and the officer handling the file.

AltuBaba

May 29, 2024
Has any December applicant received the final decision? I applied for PR on December 29th. AOR received on March 15th, submitted AOR on 19th. Received Pre-arrival letter on March 21st and since that date, no further update. The last and current update on my IRCC account is Medical Passed but I called IRCC last month and was told that all stages have been completed.
Did anybody receive a final decision from the Whitehorse Visa office recently?
A friend got a decision in the Etobicoke visa office last month , though an October applicant, he also got his pre-arrival letter a week earlier than me in March and got a Portal 1 email in April.
Is there anything someone can do?
I applied PR on Dec 1st and got PAL on March 21st too. last time I called they told me only criminality part of BGC is pending. I was told my main VO is Whitehorse and secondary VO is Etobicoke.