+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Jul 21, 2024
Here is my timeline wherein awaiting my PR since 21 months.
  • Submission of Permanent Residency (PR) application on December 10, 2022 [20 Months ago]
  • IRCC sent Medical Examination Instructions for whole family on March 06, 2023 which was provided within the stipulated timeline in 30 days [16 Months ago]
  • IRCC requested for providing medical of my son in July , 2023 which was provided /clarified within the stipulated timeline in 7 days [12 Months ago]
  • IRCC requested for providing new Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669) & updated Travel History Info Form (IMM 5562) of applicant in July , 2023 was provided within the stipulated timeline in 7 days [12 Months ago]
  • Later, no other document /information was requested by IRCC regarding my PR application. I was kept on checking the status of my application through telephone calls on +1-888-242-2100 at different intervals and the agents said that nothing is required from my end and wait for decision.
  • To my surprise when I called to IRCC helpline in March-2024 as follow up of my application and one of the agents on call informed me after checking all of my file & updates that my son's medical test is not updated and missing which was already provided in March -2023 [A year ago] and later on provided with clarification through web form in July-2023. However, I have again conducted Medical Examination for him in Canada and submitted to IRCC in March-2024. Please note this is an additional cost of $400+ incurred on the already completed action. [4 Months ago]
  • Till now no updates are provided or communication is sent to me despite follow ups through telephone calls.
Please note that I landed in Canada along with my family on October 14, 2023 on Work Permit to start my job at my employer and till then living in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.

Admin /members please advise on taking course of action.

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Here is my timeline wherein awaiting my PR since 21 months.
  • Submission of Permanent Residency (PR) application on December 10, 2022 [20 Months ago]
  • IRCC sent Medical Examination Instructions for whole family on March 06, 2023 which was provided within the stipulated timeline in 30 days [16 Months ago]
  • IRCC requested for providing medical of my son in July , 2023 which was provided /clarified within the stipulated timeline in 7 days [12 Months ago]
  • IRCC requested for providing new Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669) & updated Travel History Info Form (IMM 5562) of applicant in July , 2023 was provided within the stipulated timeline in 7 days [12 Months ago]
  • Later, no other document /information was requested by IRCC regarding my PR application. I was kept on checking the status of my application through telephone calls on +1-888-242-2100 at different intervals and the agents said that nothing is required from my end and wait for decision.
  • To my surprise when I called to IRCC helpline in March-2024 as follow up of my application and one of the agents on call informed me after checking all of my file & updates that my son's medical test is not updated and missing which was already provided in March -2023 [A year ago] and later on provided with clarification through web form in July-2023. However, I have again conducted Medical Examination for him in Canada and submitted to IRCC in March-2024. Please note this is an additional cost of $400+ incurred on the already completed action. [4 Months ago]
  • Till now no updates are provided or communication is sent to me despite follow ups through telephone calls.
Please note that I landed in Canada along with my family on October 14, 2023 on Work Permit to start my job at my employer and till then living in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario.

Admin /members please advise on taking course of action.
I would suggest get an expert opinion on how to check if all the required documents are recieved and are in process. You can never know what's missing, may be some glitch in the system. All your dependants are inland or there are some outland ?

Kamal_Anmol

Jul 6, 2024
I applied thru northbay RNIP.
Applied application on 18th april 2024
Got AOR and BIL ON 13 june
Biometric done 17 june
I called Ircc for updates and he said your medical is updated, background check and criminality is done.
Eligibility and security is pending.
What is security means can someone tell pls and how long it can take?
I didn’t got any additional docs req.

Bala3255

Jul 22, 2024
Hi everyone, I applied PR through RNIP community recommendation,
The application was submitted on May 18, 2024, and I am waiting for AOR. Is anyone waiting on the same timeline?
Any May applicant got AOR?

Kcuhc2002

Jul 17, 2024
When was your back ground check completed?
Hey bro , I’ve been keeping an eye on all the cases, if all stages are passed , it should be 6 months that you get the email. Since you are hiring a representative, have you been confirming with them about it. I’m using representative, too, and they are using their email address to receive the stuff that ircc sents, I’ve never received anything by myself since my application started. And also if your representative have the access to gckey or portal, maybe you can ask if your final decision has started yet as well. My application started Feb 9, still waiting for my portal 1. Having an ass job right now, can’t even quit cause I’m worried if ircc would require anything from my employer… since we are on the same boat, let’s keep things posted maybe?

Kamal_Anmol

Jul 6, 2024
Hi everyone, I applied PR through RNIP community recommendation,
The application was submitted on May 18, 2024, and I am waiting for AOR. Is anyone waiting on the same timeline?
Any May applicant got AOR?
Hi,nowadays AOR and biometric letter is taking 2 or 2.5 months. You should wait.

AltuBaba

May 29, 2024
Submitted PR application on Dec 1, 2023. Everything is completed, just the criminality portion of the BGC. It has been like that since March. What seems to be the issue? Scouring the internet, and seeing all the timelines, it's clear the criminality is usually done quickly compared to security check, which usually takes time and is understandable. It's frustrating.

gurleen01

Jul 10, 2024
Applied pr on november 27th called last friday they said everything is done just info sharing step is under process any idea how long it may take for p1 and can I leave job after p1?

Jilz

Star Member
Nov 14, 2023
Hey bro , I’ve been keeping an eye on all the cases, if all stages are passed , it should be 6 months that you get the email. Since you are hiring a representative, have you been confirming with them about it. I’m using representative, too, and they are using their email address to receive the stuff that ircc sents, I’ve never received anything by myself since my application started. And also if your representative have the access
to gckey or portal, maybe you can ask if your final decision has started yet as well. My application started Feb 9, still waiting for my portal 1. Having an ass job right now, can’t even quit cause I’m worried if ircc would require anything from my employer… since we are on the same boat, let’s keep things posted maybe?
In GCkey background check is showing as still processing
When we contacted mp got to know that all stages are como
Hey bro , I’ve been keeping an eye on all the cases, if all stages are passed , it should be 6 months that you get the email. Since you are hiring a representative, have you been confirming with them about it. I’m using representative, too, and they are using their email address to receive the stuff that ircc sents, I’ve never received anything by myself since my application started. And also if your representative have the access to gckey or portal, maybe you can ask if your final decision has started yet as well. My application started Feb 9, still waiting for my portal 1. Having an ass job right now, can’t even quit cause I’m worried if ircc would require anything from my employer… since we are on the same boat, let’s keep things posted maybe?
It’s being more than 6 months

ukaninidhi

Jul 22, 2024
I wanted to call Ircc to check about the updates regarding my application. Please can anyone give me the contact number? thank you.