+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

AltuBaba

May 29, 2024
Ordered atip notes and as well as contacted ircc
Last time i contacted IRCC over the phone they told me that my info sharing and security check is done but my criminality is pending. It's been like this for months. Should I request AITP from IRCC or RCMP? What do you say? I am inland applicant.

Manidhillon

Jul 3, 2024
Nothings going to work bro they are too slow all most everyone from december jan is stuck on criminality or info sharing. I dont know if its sometype of system error from their side or why are they not processing criminality check for the applicants. You may go with atip from ircc you would be able to see officer notes and whatsoever work has been done on your file till now.

TTWG!

Star Member
Dec 30, 2022
I got my second ATIP and my primary office has been changed from Whitehorse to Winnipeg. What the heck does it mean? There is no "review required" in my notes. Eligibility, Security, medical are passed. Info sharing and criminality are in progress. Anyone same with me?
I called and was told security Passed others are still in process amma apply for my ATIP how long it takes?

gurleen01

Jul 10, 2024
Did your security passed ? Or ur are stuck on security and secondly are u inland applicant or outlant?
Inland applicant, in gckey it shows bgc under process and when I call them they said you are on the last stage of bgc or sometime they said the documents you submit are not reviewed by officer yet

Rnipking

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Any October/November applicants here?
Who are stuck on background check?
Share ur timelines please
I am October applicant
I submitted my application on 2nd October 2023
Stuck on security from march 3rd 2024

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023