+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

share the RNIP Processing Time Line

Babbal0647

May 15, 2024
Around 4 to 6 months more may take longer than that as well
My AOR is 5th January under RNIP. Medical and biometric done for spouse and kids. Asked for updated PCC submitted on 18th June. Till date no update. I am on closed work permit, laid off after 2 weeks due to no work load in the company. Almost 2½ months without work. Waiting for Profile 1 and eCopr. I suggest kindly land when u got ur eCopr coz u don't know the work situation of the company. If u have PR u can atleast work with some else company. Best of luck.

kane_kush

Star Member
Dec 19, 2023
Hello everyone,
I am inland applicant
Applied federal- Aug 16,2023
Aor- September 1,2023
Medical passed- April 12, 2024
Final decision- July 3, 2024
How long does it take to get Portal 1 after final decision, and how long will it take for Ecopr?
Hey buddy, congratulations
About a week or less

Manidhillon

Jul 3, 2024
My AOR is 5th January under RNIP. Medical and biometric done for spouse and kids. Asked for updated PCC submitted on 18th June. Till date no update. I am on closed work permit, laid off after 2 weeks due to no work load in the company. Almost 2½ months without work. Waiting for Profile 1 and eCopr. I suggest kindly land when u got ur eCopr coz u don't know the work situation of the company. If u have PR u can atleast work with some else company. Best of luck.
Did you inform ircc about the situation and layoff?