May 8, 2024
Dec 31, 2023: Filed Application
Feb 2024: AOR and BIO req
Mar 2024: Medical req
April 2024: ADR
April 2024: ADR submitted
Current status: reviewing eligibility requirements

Any update on your application?
I applied PR on December 9, 2023. In-land applicant.
Still currently in background check and received PAL.

fb_2024

May 8, 2024
No updates, I call them once every 3 weeks, and I get the same answer that my application is under process.
Ok so it looks like December applicants are not yet processed. My work permit is expiring this end of July. I am applying for extension. Any tips?

AnKun

Jun 23, 2024
Just want to share about my timeline:
I studied and worked in Canada, and after 1 year in Sudury, I applied to RNIP, I applied to RNIP on Jan 31, and got a recommendation letter from the city on Feb 28 then:

March 22: Apply PR
May 16: Got an email saying, "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2024/03/22"
Also received a biometric request letter through email
May 22: Did biometric collection
June 15: Got an Invitation to Pre-arrival services letter
It also shows that I passed the medical exam which I never did after the biometric request
June 22: Request to update my Schedule A since I missed some information

My question is that:
1. Even though I'm already in Canada, why did they send me a Pre-arrival services letter?
2. Why did I not need to do the medical exam and get an auto pass? The last time I did my medical exam was in 2016 when I applied for my Study Permit
3. What other progress I should expect in the future?

mnr36

Jan 24, 2024
Ok so it looks like December applicants are not yet processed. My work permit is expiring this end of July. I am applying for extension. Any tips?
Apply for it now. You will need Recommendation letter, Graduation letter, transcript, employment letter from your employer, and Medical if you did one in last 6 months. Let me know if you need any help with that.

AltuBaba

May 29, 2024
Just want to share about my timeline:
I studied and worked in Canada, and after 1 year in Sudury, I applied to RNIP, I applied to RNIP on Jan 31, and got a recommendation letter from the city on Feb 28 then:

March 22: Apply PR
May 16: Got an email saying, "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2024/03/22"
Also received a biometric request letter through email
May 22: Did biometric collection
June 15: Got an Invitation to Pre-arrival services letter
It also shows that I passed the medical exam which I never did after the biometric request
June 22: Request to update my Schedule A since I missed some information

My question is that:
1. Even though I'm already in Canada, why did they send me a Pre-arrival services letter?
2. Why did I not need to do the medical exam and get an auto pass? The last time I did my medical exam was in 2016 when I applied for my Study Permit
3. What other progress I should expect in the future?
Almost all applicant, both in-land and out-land get PAL. That's fine. Most likely, since coming to Canada you did not leave the country that's why no additional medical was required. Same as me. Now just wait for the BGC to be done.

• Love
Reactions: AnKun

Ashu27

Mar 27, 2024
Hi All,
I got the update. My Timeline:
I am inland applicant with my spouse. I applied through Sudbury, ON.
Applied for RNIP in September. Got the Recommendation Letter from community on October 11, 2023.
Applied for Permanent Residency through PR Portal on November 19th, 2023. Had applied for PCC and WES earlier.
Application received by IRCC on Jan 02 2024, Biometrics request on Jan 02.
Medical exam passed on March 14, 2024.
Request letter to update the IMM5669e March 15, 2024
Submitted updated form on March 19, 2024.
Final decision: June 17, 2024
P1 email: June 18, 2024 (VO Etobicoke)
P2 created June 24, 2024
Waiting for CoPR

Reactions: TTWG! and kane_kush

fb_2024

May 8, 2024
Apply for it now. You will need Recommendation letter, Graduation letter, transcript, employment letter from your employer, and Medical if you did one in last 6 months. Let me know if you need any help with that.
Thank you. Just an update, I applied work permit extension last June 23, and got reply that my work permit to be extended until December 21. Expiration of current permit is end of July. Now, just need to wait for the updates for PR application.

Reactions: kane_kush