+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SHALL I SUBMIT SPOUSE TRANSCRIPT NOW DOCS ALREADY SENT 3 MONTH BAK TO NEW DL CHC

jb2010

Aug 13, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I had send my full document to New Delhi Visa Office In first Week of May 2010 at the time of application I had send Notorized copies of my Spouse(Secondary Applicant) Engineering marksheet & degree as the same was not available although I had send transcript of all my(Im Principle Applicant) academic qualification but today i received my spouse transcript is it advisable to send now my spouse transcript after 3 month of submitting documents to New Delhi VO
Please advice..
Thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

It wont harm if you send them now infact it will be good. But you can also wait and if visa officer asks you about it then you can send it coz you already have send the notarized copy.

Cheers
Saki

nig

Aug 8, 2010
jb2010 said:
Hi Everyone,

I had send my full document to New Delhi Visa Office In first Week of May 2010 at the time of application I had send Notorized copies of my Spouse(Secondary Applicant) Engineering marksheet & degree as the same was not available although I had send transcript of all my(Im Principle Applicant) academic qualification but today i received my spouse transcript is it advisable to send now my spouse transcript after 3 month of submitting documents to New Delhi VO
Please advice..
Thanks
I don't know the answer to your question but I want to know what exactly did you ask for when you approached university for transcript.can i know what the final document looks like.